5 weeks today cramping ?

babyoneill

mother to Amber and Lexie and Jack
Reaction score
I have been having pain in my left side it almost feels dull rather than a stabbing pain like something is stuck that's the only way I can describe it has anyone else had this I'm worried?

Oh yea, I have cramping on and off since day one. Keep in mind, your bowels are right behind your uterus so gas and constipation/diarrhea cramps can feel the same as period cramps (at least are often mistaken for them). I had stabbing cramps in the left side for over a week, plus bleeding, and it was all normal and didn’t effect the baby at all. Hoping all works out for you! Plus, in the early weeks your uterus is doing a lot of expanding. Discomfort is normal.

Yes I have and I still have this

thanks I've been having shoulder pain as well so I'm a little worried about ectopic but not bleeding so I'm trying to stay calm but I'm not too sure if I should visit my walk in centre or not ?

I’ve had cramping in each of my pregnancies so far but most severe in my first pregnancy x

Cramping is normal, your ligaments and uterus is stretching. However if you're having shoulder tip/joint pain, I'd go get seen to rule out ectopic. I wouldn't wait until you have bleeding or serious cramps to go in. Go to the ER and tell them. With my first I was in the ER every few weeks because my anxiety was awful and every little thing made me freak out. lol

I have had dull aching every single day accompanied with gas and constipation. I take Panado to ease it and a tummy fibre scripted by Ob. I agree about popping into ur ER if you are not sure. Put your mind at ease.

I had this in my first pregnancy and worried myself so much I booked an emergency GP appointment. Turned out it's a perfectly normal part of pregnancy and nothing to worry about as long as it wasn't accompanied with any other symptoms :)

I had this as well in the early weeks, I'm pretty sure it was on the side of implantation. As for the shoulder pain, it could be your breasts getting heavier and the weight is a strain, bras might not accommodate that unless you're in like a nursing bra. I also had the shoulder pain and it made me worry really bad. I've read you don't usually have those symptoms until close to the 8 or 10 week mark from your tube possibly rupturing from the growing fetus. If you're really worried it doesn't hurt to go have it checked out. Chances are you'll be okay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->