• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

5 weeks with Baby #4...Why do I look pregnant already??

Momx3girls

Reaction score
I have a bump already. Anyone else experience this and have multiple children?

yep im on number 4... 10 weeks and finding it hard to find clothes in my wardrobe that still fit me, mind i think mine is alot of bloat and i was the slimmest of ppl before lol

I'm 11 weeks with my second. My belly has popped way faster then it did with my first. Before I got pregnant my tummy was flat and now at 11 weeks it's nice and round. It's my avatar if you wanna see it.

When did your belly's start sticking out. I am only 5 weeks.

It stuck out with major bloat from week 5 to week 10+5 then the bloat went away and I had a nice little bump.

Im pregnant with #3 and almost 11weeks and Im huge!! My youngest is almost 17 months so I figure maybe that's why since it wasn't that long ago :shrug:

My baby number 4 turned out to be number 4+5! Maybe yours will!

There are no twin anywhere in either side of our family. That would be crazy but a blessing. When you are having twins, aren't your HCG levels higher than normal? Mine didn't seem higher than normal.

And my youngest is 18 months old so maybe that is a reason why I already look pregnant.

I am on baby number 5 and am only 6 weeks and have already given up on wearing almost all my jeans. :nope:

yeah this is baby 2 and im already in maternity clothing my size 10's are too tight now :(
Its because you uterous has already stretched so many times it pops out of your pelvis quicker :)

I am 8 weeks pregnant with baby #4 and I feel huge already. Its crazzy!

Aw me too. Im on baby numb 3 and look about six months lol. I even made a thread cos I thought I was further on but nope just showing quick. If u search my threads you will find it with a pic at ten weeks xx

There are no twin anywhere in either side of our family. That would be crazy but a blessing. When you are having twins, aren't your HCG levels higher than normal? Mine didn't seem higher than normal.

I dont know anything about the HCG levels! My pregnancy was totally different this time, I haven't had no sickness, tiredness! Only found out about my twins at 8 weeks! I am now 13 + 4 and look 20 weeks! Also twins don't need to be in your family either! X

yep I am massive lol. Hardly any of my usual clothes fit me and I have a big bump. This is my second (and third!). Found out it was twins at 7 weeks and now 10+2. Oh and there are no twins anywhere in our families either...

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"