5 year olds party-Police theme.

xCorkettex

Mum to 1 x
Reaction score
Hello everyone :)
I have tried finding threads about police themed partys but couldn't find any so i am starting one :thumbup:
Im planning one in June, only after less than an hour into the planning im coming up with some hard decisions soooo....
Have any of you lovely ladies held a 'police' or 'cops n robbers' themed party for your LO?any tips?
My first dilema is do i go with traditional black and white or the more american blue and yellow.............and do i mix a bit of red in?
Im thinking maybe yellow and black banners (crime scene tape) with black and white tableware with up-turned red plastic cups on the table (to look like sirens)......what do you think?
Next dilema-do i buy truncheons for the kids to play with during the party?or will we end up calling another of the emergency services AKA paramedics cos kids+truncheons=disaster? :wacko: :dohh:
Plus do we say fancy dress for the kiddies?or will this put pressure on parents eg money and finding items/clothing?

Even though i have all these decisions to make (plus more) i must say..............I am really looking forward to it :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->