5 year shocker!

JJordaan

Reaction score
Hi everybody. Its been long since i was last on here. Hubby & i stopped trying and applied for adoption. Its been 12 years in total for me with 10 angel babies.

Last week, low and behold i knew something was amiss ( other than my normal POAS routine every other month )

Took a test and there it was within 5 seconds. Two dark lines! I literally grabbed the 2nd test i bought and dipped it too! Same result! Poor hubby had me rip shower curtain open and glare at him with two sticks 😂 Poor guy almost slipped and wiped out.

So here i am. 6 weeks almost 7 weeks. Level of shock = 10

Some miracles take a little longer .. Says the fairy godmother .. 😱

So excited for you, best of luck with this little beanie xxx

Seeing Ob on Friday! Hopefully get to see bub on scan and try calm down. Feel like a nervous wreck!

There hubby and i were laughing last night, i tempted fate a while ago in gym saying Murphy's law now iv lost weight and into training, will a bub come along. My oh my was the universe listening!

I think this is my pregnancy hormones flaring at the moment but this totally made me cry! Congratulations sweetie. From one recurrent loss Angel Mama to another - you've got this!!! Sending baby dust and love xx

I think this is my pregnancy hormones flaring at the moment but this totally made me cry! Congratulations sweetie. From one recurrent loss Angel Mama to another - you've got this!!! Sending baby dust and love xx

Its the hormones because now you have set me off. All tearful!! What a pair 😂 Thanks so much and loads love to your lil bean!

I'm not pregnant and this made me tear up! These are the kinds of BFPs I love reading about! I wish you a very healthy and happy 9 months <3

I'm not pregnant and this made me tear up! These are the kinds of BFPs I love reading about! I wish you a very healthy and happy 9 months <3

Aww :hugs:

Ob called with a cancellation! Going in tomorrow morning! Cant wait to see little bean on sonar. Calm my nerves! We plan on inviting inlaws to lunch after and telling them the news &#128522;

Ob happy with all today. Saw lil flickering of heart too. Still feels so unreal. &#128561;

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-06-27-18-07-14-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-06-27-18-07-14-1.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs