xSarahM

Two Beautiful Angels
Reaction score
Random Facts about you:
-I'm 1 of 4 children.
-I try at least once a day to touch my nose with my tongue, and i still cant do it.
-I have 2 dogs (Poppy + Megsie), a cat (Squirrel), 3 chickens (Rhonda, Harriet + Hermoine) and 2 horses (Pride and Flash).
-I have 4 piercings, ear lobes, cartilage, rook + belly.
-I never have to shave under my arms :shrug: :blush:

5 things you love:
-Chocolate
-The films Armageddon, Candy + The Notebook
-Heath Ledger
-Chicken Fajitas
-Clicking my bones.

5 things you hate:
-Hot drinks (including hot chocolate)
-Things which have a 'chocolate flavour' but arent real chocolate, eg Chocolate Ice-cream.
-Feet!
-Having my picture taken.
-Mushrooms!

5 random facts about OH/FOB:
-He has two turtles (Sarah Jr. and Brad Jr.) :dohh:
-He has 1 brother and 2 step-sisters.
-He drives a Corsa.
-He plays Rugby and is a 'First' (My little Dan Carter)
-He's an amazing singer.

5 things OH/FOB loves:
-Food!
-Rugby!
-The Big Bang Theory.
-Girls bums :dohh:
-Blink 182.

5 things OH/FOB hates:
-Fizzy Drinks.
-Sweets/anything too sugary.
-Cleaning/cooking.
-Jason Mraz + Michael Buble.
-Mel Gibson.

Random Facts about you:
- I play the piano
- Im 5'2
- I am the eldest of 3 children
- All of my aunties and my nan were teen mothers (mums side) my mum wasnt
- I have kept a teddy panda since i was 6 months old

5 things you love:
-The colour green
-Loose hair
-Piano
-People close to me
-Potatoes

5 things you hate:
- Cockroaches!
- Enlarged objects(megnalophobia:blush:)
- Dropping things annoys me
- Chewing food sounds ugh
- olives!

-He is 1 of 5
-He is 5'11
-He cant move one of his thumbs properly because of an operation
-He is the same footsize as me (UK 5.5)
-He has a perfect beauty spot on the right side of his face

5 things OH/FOB loves:
-Football
-Checkerd shirts
-Snapbacks
-Fastfood
-Money

5 things OH/FOB hates:
-Spiders
-Me being stubborn:haha:

Cant think of anymore:dohh:

Random Facts about you:
- I'm obsessed with Lemon Chicken
- I cry when I watch One Born Every Minute
- I have a Madonna
- I have about 450 books I've never read
- I'm terrified of people touching my feet I absolutely loathe the tickly feeling
- I cannot go one day without shaving EVERYTHING

5 things you love:
- My 4 year old Alaskan Malamute Kedo (key-doh)
- Jack Sparrow
- Anime
- Jalapeños
- Ironing (I know!)

5 things you hate:
- Keira Knightley (or whatever she's called)
- Twilight (ANY of them)
- Sparkly things
- People staring at me when I'm at work expecting me to take their order right now, when I'm obviously busy doing something that will only take 2 minutes GRR
- PS3
- Ofc - spiders

- He looks like Stefan from the Vampire Diaries, I kid you not!
- His house is like a zoo (4 hamsters, 1 Parrot, cat, dog, fish)
- He's currently attending uni
- He thinks he can sing like an opera star but can't (I never tell him that though hehe).
- He's unbelievably caring

5 things OH/FOB loves:
- Food and lots of it
- World of Warcraft
- Christina Aguilera
- Xbox
- Me, baby and his family :)

5 things OH/FOB hates:
- Crackers
- Facebook Games
- Take That
- Ignorant people
- My stubbornness

Random Facts about you:
- I'm 5'0 (2" of being clinically a dwarf :()
- I'm the baby of my 3 sisters
- I'm making my mum be be a nanna for the 5th time at the age of 44
- I HAVE to wear odd socks
- I have 8 tattoos and snake bites. Belly bar was ripped out.

5 things you love:
- The bump
- My 4 nieces and nephews
- Looking at other peoples' artwork/photography
- Cheese on every hot meal
- The feeling of getting in the bath

5 things you hate:
- People writing on their hands (scared of bursting veins)
- Vomit
- People trying to talk quietly on the phone
- OH's obsession with his gaming
- People coming into my room and leaving the door open

- He's the Golden Child (1st boy, middle child of 3)
- He has a freaky obsession with StarCraft
- No matter how much he eats, he can't gain weight, yet he's losing it from doing nothing
- He sounds really manly on the phone
- Justin Bieber look-a-like

5 things OH/FOB loves:
- StarCraft
- Football: Liverpool
- His dad
- Subway: Chicken Tikka with cheese in harty Italian and Southwest Sauce. Toasted.
- Calling people hypocrites :/

5 things OH/FOB hates:
- When I don't tell him things
- His relationship with his younger sister
- Spiders, moths etc
- Fruit and veg :O
- Doing things for himself

God help me when I move in with him.

Aw, SmartieMeUp. It's so cute that you know exactly what he orders from Subway :haha:

haha well you know ;) It's only because he sends me to the counter :(

Random Facts about you:
-I'm a vegan :flower:
-I'm reading the Harry Potter books for the 3rd time this year :blush:
-I have a phobia of dogs
-I'm a pretty good cook
-I have a curvy spine :wacko:

5 things you love:
-My 360 :kiss:
-Harry Potter
-Food!
-My cat Jacob
-Olives :munch:

5 things you hate:
-Chocolate
-People touching me
-The cold
-Green peppers
-Apple Inc.

-He is going to be a Paratrooper :D
-He has a tonne of guitars that cost him a small fortune - sitting gathering dust
-He is probably the fittest person I've ever met
-He can sleep through anything. And I mean ANYTHING
-He's a big softy at heart :kiss:

5 things OH/FOB loves:
-Cheese!
-Working out :bodyb:
-My Bump :cloud9:
-RPG's
-Bring Me The Horizon

5 things OH/FOB hates:
-Fizzy Drinks
-Fast food
-Drugs
-Cooking
-Non-cheesy things :haha:

Random Facts about you:
-I have a nose & belly piercing really want to get my neck pierced it looks SOO cool!
- I have brown hair
- My eyes change color sometimes it's dark brown to light brown
- Ever since I got pregnant my nails have been growing rapid :)
- Every day I have to put lipstick on otherwise I am not complete.
- I don't believe in ghosts

5 things you love:
- Leopard print
-Topshop
- Singing
- Fashion
- Family Guy

5 things you hate:
- Liars
- Fakeness
- Spiders
- People who are fans of a celebrity and will literally die for them.
- My face in the morning (eek!)

-He's a drug dealer
-Has a lot of money
- Pathalogical liar
- He's so clever but he just doesn't use his brain
-Makes me feel so special sometimes.

5 things OH/FOB loves:
-Food also!
-Weed
- Blonde girls don't know what he saw in me, I aint blonde:shrug:
- Playing with my hair
- Rap music

5 things OH/FOB hates:
-When I tell people our business
-Me being pregnant
-Police
-My friends
-Girls that wear too much make up

Oh this is going to take some thinking...

Random Facts about you:
- I am the 2nd oldest of 5 kids - oldest girl
- My mom was a teen mom (pregnant at 17, baby at 18)
- I don't have a spleen (car accident when I was 10, it broke)
- I always wanted to be a psychologist when I grew up
- I play piano, electric/acoustic guitar, bass, drums, and have tried but failed with the clarinet

5 things you love:
-driving in the car with my windows down on a pretty day blaring my music
-being with my 3 bff just hanging out
-Pad Thai, or any Asian food
-the sun, waves, salt air- everything about the beach!!
-how awesome my older brother has been towards my pregnancy

5 things you hate:
- Owls- the way they turn their head all around, freaks me out
- the relationship I have with my mom right now
- horror movies bc I get really scared easily
- when the power/electricity goes out
- not being able to find something you need

-He has an older 1/2 brother but is pretty much an only child
-He used to play soccer, he was the striker
-He was supposed to go to East Carolina University this fall but is staying here for me and the baby
-He was suspended a week before graduation for getting in a fight with my brother at school
-He is super competitive at EVERYTHING

5 things OH/FOB loves:
-The Fast and the Furious (all the sequels too)
-video games on Playstation
-grilled ham and cheese sandwiches- but only if you put butter on both slices before grilling the sandwich, and no crust!
-intentionally irritating me because he knows all the right buttons to push and thinks it's hilarious
-his black Honda Civic, and working on his car! or any car!

5 things OH/FOB hates:
-cleaning- which has made our recent move in with each other interesting
-posing for pictures
-bad drivers (which is what he calls everyone on the road except himself)
-condiments on food like ketchup, mustard, it's the weirdest thing!
-the fact i'm pregnant

Random Facts about you:
-I have a nose & belly piercing really want to get my neck pierced it looks SOO cool!
- I have brown hair
- My eyes change color sometimes it's dark brown to light brown
- Ever since I got pregnant my nails have been growing rapid :)
- Every day I have to put lipstick on otherwise I am not complete.
- I don't believe in ghosts

5 things you love:
- Leopard print
-Topshop
- Singing
- Fashion
- Family Guy

5 things you hate:
- Liars
- Fakeness
- Spiders
- People who are fans of a celebrity and will literally die for them.
- My face in the morning (eek!)

-He's a drug dealer
-Has a lot of money
- Pathalogical liar
- He's so clever but he just doesn't use his brain
-Makes me feel so special sometimes.

5 things OH/FOB loves:
-Food also!
-Weed
- Blonde girls don't know what he saw in me, I aint blonde:shrug:
- Playing with my hair
- Rap music

5 things OH/FOB hates:
-When I tell people our business
-Me being pregnant
-Police
-My friends
-Girls that wear too much make up

Trina- just had to comment. I was so close to putting police as one of the things FOB hates! It was hard to narrow it down because it seems like he hates a bunch of stuff. I think his love of pot helps him to hate the cops. My FOB hates my pregnancy too. Bummer, isn't it?

Trina- just had to comment. I was so close to putting police as one of the things FOB hates! It was hard to narrow it down because it seems like he hates a bunch of stuff. I think his love of pot helps him to hate the cops. My FOB hates my pregnancy too. Bummer, isn't it?

Yes, he loves pot! when I first met him I liked him so much I even had some weed with him to impress him and ended up passing out. Whenever I am with him and he sees the cops he's always like "quick go this way" because he's got a bag of weed on him. And yeah he hates the fact that I am pregnant, although he DID mention how he wants his baby to have a good life and how he wants to get a proper job and blah blah. I just don't know what to do, thought I was the only one with a FOB who wasn't happy with my pregnancy.:dohh:

Yes, he loves pot! when I first met him I liked him so much I even had some weed with him to impress him and ended up passing out. Whenever I am with him and he sees the cops he's always like "quick go this way" because he's got a bag of weed on him. And yeah he hates the fact that I am pregnant, although he DID mention how he wants his baby to have a good life and how he wants to get a proper job and blah blah. I just don't know what to do, thought I was the only one with a FOB who wasn't happy with my pregnancy.:dohh:

I smoked pot with my FOB when I first met him too- on more than 1 occasion to be honest. That sucks you passed out. I didn't pass out but I got crazy paranoid and really, really hungry! Pot is not for me. Max (my FOB) always acts weird when theres cops around, even if he's not doing anything wrong. He'll be like "act straight, just act straight" and I'm like "Max, I am straight!" But he's on probation right now so he can't get in any more legal trouble.
And- nope, you aren't the only one. FOB is not excited. He said he's not ready to be a father and this is going to ruin his life. He has stuck around though so I have to give him props for that. He doesn't talk about the pregnancy, won't suggest names, and was 45 min late for my last doctors appointment (and showed up stoned!). So I don't know how much more of it I can take. But given as I live with him now, things just got a lot more complicated!! I want FOB to be excited about the baby. I read a lot of girls posts about how their boyfriends are excited and I keep hoping he will get there- but that's doubtful!

Random Facts about you:
-I have multi coloured eyes (my left is blue and brown and my right is mostly brown with abit of green
-Im training to be an accountant :coffee:
- I was a twin ...r.i.p baby :(
-I have a cluster of freckles on my chest (birth mark) in the shape of a heart, the exact same as my nans :flower:
-Im allergic to parsnips :sick:

5 things you love:
-Michael mcintyre or anything that makes me laugh!
-PICKLED ONIONS!
-My mummy - shes amazzzinngg!
-Being able to drive
-my memory foam mattress

5 things you hate:
-THE CHUCKLE BROTHERS !!
-The socks and sandles combination. :nope:
-Feet
-Mirrors :haha:
-PINEAPPLE

-He is extremely clean (thanks to his OCD mum) :wohoo:
-He is the bravest person i know - he puts up with constant pain from rheumatoid arthritis and bone marrow edema and hardly ever complains. He has had this since he was 11 (9 years)
-He has the most gorgeous brown eyes EVER ( and really long thick eyelashes)
-He can sing really well
-He does the smallest thins like get my bath stuff ready and sets it all out for when i get home from work :blush:

5 things OH/FOB loves:
-His CAR!
-A massage
-Cheese sauce :/
-Me! -hopefully :haha:
-Sensations crisps ..

5 things OH/FOB hates:
-His Pain/Not being able to do anything sometimes.
-Liars ( His sister lied about having twins) :wacko:
-Mushrooms
-Reality TV shows
- Working a late shift

I'm not a teen but here's my answers.

Random Facts about you:
-I'm the oldest of 2 kids
-My brother is foot taller than me
-I almost died at 2 months old from pneumonia
-I've never had a broken bone
-I'm married to a man 20 years older than me

5 things you love:
-Chinese food
-My husband
-God
-Mexican food
-My daughter

5 things you hate:
-Tomatoes
-Snakes
-Water towers (They just creep me out)
- Sweet potatoes
-People who worship celebs (they are just human beings people!)

-Has a granddaughter older than our baby
-Oldest of 2 children
-Born in Germany
-Awful at spelling
-Awesome at HTML coding

5 things OH/FOB loves:
-Me
-Our daughter
-God
-Chinese food
-Family time

5 things OH/FOB hates:

-Calamari
-Liars

Can't think of anymore..LOL

I smoked pot with my FOB when I first met him too- on more than 1 occasion to be honest. That sucks you passed out. I didn't pass out but I got crazy paranoid and really, really hungry! Pot is not for me. Max (my FOB) always acts weird when theres cops around, even if he's not doing anything wrong. He'll be like "act straight, just act straight" and I'm like "Max, I am straight!" But he's on probation right now so he can't get in any more legal trouble.
And- nope, you aren't the only one. FOB is not excited. He said he's not ready to be a father and this is going to ruin his life. He has stuck around though so I have to give him props for that. He doesn't talk about the pregnancy, won't suggest names, and was 45 min late for my last doctors appointment (and showed up stoned!). So I don't know how much more of it I can take. But given as I live with him now, things just got a lot more complicated!! I want FOB to be excited about the baby. I read a lot of girls posts about how their boyfriends are excited and I keep hoping he will get there- but that's doubtful!

LMAO your FOB sounds ALOT like mine, I wish he made effort though, he came around the other day and brought me a £200 louis vuitton bag, and he hasn't rang me since it's been like 3 days, he's also leaving things complicated. I have it worse than you, he's not going to stick around only because I am not a muslim and he wants his baby to be in a muslim family and for us to be married, but he doesn't want to be with me forever he said.:nope: I have a feeling when my LO is born he will be there for a bit and then start to fizzle out, according to him we are still together though. I am so mad at him because he lied to me, he said he was 18 and as soon as I told him I was pregnant he confessed he was really 17!!:growlmad: I just know that I am going on contraception after this, and the next guy I have a baby with he's going to be my husband.:cry:

I'd just like to point out that i know i said i love Heath Ledger, but i dont "worship" him. I just think he's gorgeous ;) and i love all the films he's in.

I'd just like to point out that i know i said i love Heath Ledger, but i dont "worship" him. I just think he's gorgeous ;) and i love all the films he's in.

LOL, i didn't even read it. And I wasn't aiming at you, I have twitter and I am a big Nicki Minaj fan but all of these other Nicki Minaj fans will actually die for her, like they say "Nicki is my life, I just love her so much I don't think she really understands this" well.. duhh, because she doesn't know you exist:nope: loooool

LMAO your FOB sounds ALOT like mine, I wish he made effort though, he came around the other day and brought me a £200 louis vuitton bag, and he hasn't rang me since it's been like 3 days, he's also leaving things complicated. I have it worse than you, he's not going to stick around only because I am not a muslim and he wants his baby to be in a muslim family and for us to be married, but he doesn't want to be with me forever he said.:nope: I have a feeling when my LO is born he will be there for a bit and then start to fizzle out, according to him we are still together though. I am so mad at him because he lied to me, he said he was 18 and as soon as I told him I was pregnant he confessed he was really 17!!:growlmad: I just know that I am going on contraception after this, and the next guy I have a baby with he's going to be my husband.:cry:

Amen sister! The next guy I have a baby will with will totally be my husband (I really hope!). This pregnancy was a giant surprise (I was on the pill when I got pregnant) so as long as that doesn't happen again! Wow- he bought you a really fancy bag! That sucks that he won't stick around because of the Muslim thing. Seems like he's a little confused- wants you guys to get married, but doesn't want to be together forever??
I honestly have the exact same fear about FOB after my LO gets here. I think he will technically be physically present for all of my pregnancy. But after the baby comes, and there is crying and midnight feedings, etc. he will slowly start to disappear! I guess only time will tell though. Maybe these guys will surprise us!

LOL, i didn't even read it. And I wasn't aiming at you, I have twitter and I am a big Nicki Minaj fan but all of these other Nicki Minaj fans will actually die for her, like they say "Nicki is my life, I just love her so much I don't think she really understands this" well.. duhh, because she doesn't know you exist:nope: loooool

Haha! I followed Justin Beiber for like 20 minutes (i hate him, so i dont know why i even followed him.) But he retweets EVERYTHING. And all his fans are like "RT THIS. #neversaynever." What a joke!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->