LMAO your FOB sounds ALOT like mine, I wish he made effort though, he came around the other day and brought me a £200 louis vuitton bag, and he hasn't rang me since it's been like 3 days, he's also leaving things complicated. I have it worse than you, he's not going to stick around only because I am not a muslim and he wants his baby to be in a muslim family and for us to be married, but he doesn't want to be with me forever he said.:nope: I have a feeling when my LO is born he will be there for a bit and then start to fizzle out, according to him we are still together though. I am so mad at him because he lied to me, he said he was 18 and as soon as I told him I was pregnant he confessed he was really 17!!:growlmad: I just know that I am going on contraception after this, and the next guy I have a baby with he's going to be my husband.:cry:

Amen sister! The next guy I have a baby will with will totally be my husband (I really hope!). This pregnancy was a giant surprise (I was on the pill when I got pregnant) so as long as that doesn't happen again! Wow- he bought you a really fancy bag! That sucks that he won't stick around because of the Muslim thing. Seems like he's a little confused- wants you guys to get married, but doesn't want to be together forever??
I honestly have the exact same fear about FOB after my LO gets here. I think he will technically be physically present for all of my pregnancy. But after the baby comes, and there is crying and midnight feedings, etc. he will slowly start to disappear! I guess only time will tell though. Maybe these guys will surprise us!

I hope they do because I want to have a little family :( I'm a bit heartbroken, but I am so happy that I am having a baby xx

LOL, i didn't even read it. And I wasn't aiming at you, I have twitter and I am a big Nicki Minaj fan but all of these other Nicki Minaj fans will actually die for her, like they say "Nicki is my life, I just love her so much I don't think she really understands this" well.. duhh, because she doesn't know you exist:nope: loooool

Haha! I followed Justin Beiber for like 20 minutes (i hate him, so i dont know why i even followed him.) But he retweets EVERYTHING. And all his fans are like "RT THIS. #neversaynever." What a joke!

ha ha this is hilarious! I've never followed anyone on it but it sounds pretty funny. When I first heard of him, like a couple years ago, when they talked about him I thought they were saying Justin Beaver.

LOL, i didn't even read it. And I wasn't aiming at you, I have twitter and I am a big Nicki Minaj fan but all of these other Nicki Minaj fans will actually die for her, like they say "Nicki is my life, I just love her so much I don't think she really understands this" well.. duhh, because she doesn't know you exist:nope: loooool

Haha! I followed Justin Beiber for like 20 minutes (i hate him, so i dont know why i even followed him.) But he retweets EVERYTHING. And all his fans are like "RT THIS. #neversaynever." What a joke!

I know, this is the reason why twitter annoys me sometimes lmaoo

LMAO your FOB sounds ALOT like mine, I wish he made effort though, he came around the other day and brought me a £200 louis vuitton bag, and he hasn't rang me since it's been like 3 days, he's also leaving things complicated. I have it worse than you, he's not going to stick around only because I am not a muslim and he wants his baby to be in a muslim family and for us to be married, but he doesn't want to be with me forever he said.:nope: I have a feeling when my LO is born he will be there for a bit and then start to fizzle out, according to him we are still together though. I am so mad at him because he lied to me, he said he was 18 and as soon as I told him I was pregnant he confessed he was really 17!!:growlmad: I just know that I am going on contraception after this, and the next guy I have a baby with he's going to be my husband.:cry:

Amen sister! The next guy I have a baby will with will totally be my husband (I really hope!). This pregnancy was a giant surprise (I was on the pill when I got pregnant) so as long as that doesn't happen again! Wow- he bought you a really fancy bag! That sucks that he won't stick around because of the Muslim thing. Seems like he's a little confused- wants you guys to get married, but doesn't want to be together forever??
I honestly have the exact same fear about FOB after my LO gets here. I think he will technically be physically present for all of my pregnancy. But after the baby comes, and there is crying and midnight feedings, etc. he will slowly start to disappear! I guess only time will tell though. Maybe these guys will surprise us!

I hope they do because I want to have a little family :( I'm a bit heartbroken, but I am so happy that I am having a baby xx

Me too. That's all I want is just to have a happy lil family. I thought Max and I were going to be together forever. But now....
It took a couple of weeks, but I am super excited about the baby!!

This looks fun :D

Random Facts about you:
- I'm only like 5ft 1.
- I'm so emotional, I cry at everything. I cried over the naughty child on Supernanny last night :haha:
- I have one tattoo, that I got before I have my LO.
- When I moved out of home, my mum missed having a baby in the house. So her and my dad had another baby. I'm 22 with a 3 year old sister :haha:
- We live in the countryside, but I wish we lived in the city.

5 things you love:
- My OH, Elena & Bump.
- Italian food, especially pasta.
- Ballet! So much.
- Topshop & River Island.
- One Born Every Minute.

5 things you hate:
- The beach, its so dirty :|.
- Liars, exaggeraters, fake people. Attention seekers!
- Being alone in the house.
- Exams, they stress me out bigtime.
- Red Meat. It makes me wanna puke..

5 random facts about OH/FOB:
- I think he's having a mid life crisis atm
- When we started going out, I was a teeny bit taller than him. Now I'm 5'1 and he's 6'2. Not fair!
- He's going to university in September to study Biochemical Engineering.
- He's really really good at maths.
- He has the most beautiful eyes. :D

5 things OH/FOB loves:
- Me, Elena & bump.
- His car.
- Food, of almost any kind.
- Playing "Call of Duty".
- Playing with Elena.

5 things OH/FOB hates:
- When I get emotional for no reason.
- Being hungry..He gets so grumpy!
- Attention seekers, especially when girls do it.
- Alcohol, most of the time.
- "Wonder Pets". Most annoying kids show ever!

Random Facts about you:
- I had a miscarriage last month on 02/05/11
- I have 2 younger sisters (one different mum, one different dad)
and 2 older brothers (same dad)
- I got engaged on 28/05/11 :)
- I own a rat called Morphy
- I see my dad once a year - but haven't seen him for two years :cry:

5 things you love:
- My family, friends & fiancee :cloud9:
- CHOCOLATE!!!
- Babies and childrens (they're so cute and funny!)
- Kiddy films
- SEX ;)

5 things you hate:
- The amount of exposure of women nowadays on the media (makes me self-conscious :blush: )
- Noisy eaters
- Being skint
- My ex's :growlmad:
- Seeing :bfn:

- He tried to go out with me for 5 years before I said YES! :haha:
- He has 3 brothers (One died) and 3 sisters - all with different dads and mums, he's the youngest
- Plays guitar and piano very well :)
- He eats like a pig!
- Works as a labourer with my brother

5 things OH/FOB loves:
- TEA
- My bum and my body
- The idea of being a daddy
- Xbox & TV
- When I intiate :sex:

5 things OH/FOB hates:
- Fakeness and make up (supposingly)
- Arguing and pregnancy hormones :blush:
- When I don't do any tidying when he's at work
- My ex's :shrug:
- Smoking & Drugs

Random Facts about you:
-I'm the only child
-I Sleep with a Polar bear every night which I got for my first xmas
-I Love Shopping
-I have 7 Pet animals , 5 Cats named Busby, Fergie , Rusty , Rosie -Jane, Dasie mae.. A dog called Cindi, And a Rabbit called Belle
- I Always have a packet of sweets in my car

5 things you love:
-Biscuits , Choclate , Sweets
-Disney films
-Manchester United
-Sleeping
-Going out

5 things you hate:
-Creepy Crawleys
-Being cold
-People who do drugs and smoke through pregnancy
-Cucumber

-He Drives a Fiesta Black New
-He has 1 Sister Tanya
-His Mums a Social worker
-He Lives in The next down
-He Is an Electrician

5 things OH/FOB loves:
-Partying
-Football
-Drinking
-Manchester City
-Himself

5 Things FOB/OH Hates
-His Baby

Emily Louise- That's funny that you put "himself" under things OH/FOB loves. Mine is the same way

I guess I'll play!

Random Facts about you:
-I have 2 older brothers
-I'm left handed and can't use a hand can opener.
-I have blue eyes that turn gray
-I obsessively clean my ears with q-tips
-I can't properly tie my shoes (lol)

5 things you love:
-My OH and our baby!
-300 and The Patriot (I have a thing for war movies)
-80's rock! (Queen and Journey more than anything)
-Chicken. Anyyy type of chicken
- My big brown puppy. (My first child lol)

5 things you hate:
-Bad drivers
-When OH leaves socks on the floor
-My belly button being touched
-Fast food workers who mess up your simple order
-Mayo. I will throw up if I see it!

-He has two sisters
-He plays the guitar
-He's a country boy at heart
-He's a mechanic
-He has huge feet!

5 things OH/FOB loves:
-He loves his unborn daughter unconditionally
-He loves to sleep
-Trucks. (He doesn't look at girls, he looks at Trucks!)
-Metal and country music (odd combination)
- Pizza

5 things OH/FOB hates:
-When I tickle or pinch him!
-My sister in law (lol)
-Unclean sheets
-Justin Beiber
-Shopping with me

5 things you love:
-My OH and our baby!

The Patriot! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Especially cause Heath Ledgers in it, YUMMM. But OH will NEVER watch it with me because he hates Mel Gibson :(

5 things you love:
-My OH and our baby!

The Patriot! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Especially cause Heath Ledgers in it, YUMMM. But OH will NEVER watch it with me because he hates Mel Gibson :(

I understand the hate for Mel Gibson. He acts pretty much the same in The Patriot and Braveheart which drives me crazy lol.

I just hate that every movie I've watched with Heath Ledger in it lately he always dies. :cry: He was an awesome actor.

I understand the hate for Mel Gibson. He acts pretty much the same in The Patriot and Braveheart which drives me crazy lol.

I just hate that every movie I've watched with Heath Ledger in it lately he always dies. :cry: He was an awesome actor.

Wasnt he!? I'm glad someone else thinks so :haha:
Have you seen the film he's in called Candy? It's amazing!

LOL, im watching mel gibson now on "What a girl wants" he's quite handsome I must say.

George Clooney is gorgeous.. :D

I know, right ladies?
I dont care if he's old enough to be my dad!
Also, i dont know if any of you watch Grey's Anatomy, but if you do, Mark Sloan?
If not, here's a pic: https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Gk5IMpWaUEY/TVl8DR72bQI/AAAAAAAAABc/UwzVzW8pvBc/s1600/dane04.jpg

I think he looks alot younger there, but i'd deffo still give him a nosh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->