i remember pumping i hated it! alice never latched and i only lasted a few weeks pumping. i had so much milk wud get 5oz every 3 hours. if i didnt pump every 3 hours i wud have milk everywhere. oh how i dont miss it lol

Ugh I know that feeling. It's terrible!! that happened to me a couple times when Karinna slept through the night I thought I could get away with sleeping longer. Hehe so painful

Ahh you're a saint I wouldnt be able to handle that at all x

I hate pumping, I honestly love breastfeeding.. but the pumping is the BIGGEST pain ever! Sometimes I just can't wait for the year mark to finally be here! I completely understand though about the leakage, it really is gross. :hugs:

I know how you feel! Nathan has all of a sudden refused to breastfeed so now I am pumping so he can still get breastmilk and it is a complete pain! I honestly wish I could go back breastfeeding again because I loved it but everytime I try he will suck for a couple seconds and then scream. :cry: But I guess as long as they are getting the breastmilk then its worth it.

Oh I know the feeling.
I went away from Lyrik for a night
and I woke up soaking wet it was horrible
my boobs were HUGE

Your doing Finn an amazing thing by still giving him breast milk
Most people would just stop all together.!

Hope your boobies feel better!

I pumped breastmilk when my twins were in SCBU, they were being fed through tubes through their noses at this stage, and were only drinking 1ml every hour (so weird that they only had 1ml!!! :haha:) and my god I could not cope with it, my boobs were too big and uncomfortable all the time and I was constantly leaking!

I think all you breastfeeding mums are amazing, I couldnt of continued it, thats for sure!! xx

You guys are all epic, Lane refuses to breastfeed in the hospital ( damn nurses with there bottles) and just coming home my boobs were huge, I was a dairy cow!

I leak threw my shirt every night if it makes you feel better. I have to sleep with a bassinet pad under me so it doesn't wreck our bed. Oh the joys of leaky boobs lol.

I leak threw my shirt every night if it makes you feel better. I have to sleep with a bassinet pad under me so it doesn't wreck our bed. Oh the joys of leaky boobs lol.

Ick me too. It carries on throughout the day as well. I'll stand up to do something and I'll start leaking through my shirt. I end up having to wake up my LO to feed him a little to take some pressure off or pumping every 1-2 hours just so it doesn't happen. Pain in my ass lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->