5days of flashing face on clear blue tests

familygirl30

Reaction score
On my 5th day and yeah still got a flashing smile,when will I get my Peak!

I have long irregular cycles. I had flashing smileys from cd10-19 last month before I ran out of sticks. I resorted to the cheapies and checking cm. I didn't end up ovulating until cd 31. So glad I didn't buy more!

My periods are pretty regular, just hope I get a still smiley face soon!

Same here! 5 days of flashies! But according to my temp I ovulated 2 days ago!! I also have checked on cheapie opks today and they were stark white, so either I didn't O or the clear blues didn't pick it up! I'm hoping the second lol. Hope it's different for you and you get your peak tomorrow!

Same here! 5 days of flashies! But according to my temp I ovulated 2 days ago!! I also have checked on cheapie opks today and they were stark white, so either I didn't O or the clear blues didn't pick it up! I'm hoping the second lol. Hope it's different for you and you get your peak tomorrow!

Well day 8 of flashing smiles now! Also done cheaper tests in afternoon at the beg of the week we're showing a very faint line but last 2 days nothing!

Exactly the same. My temp rose then came straight back down so ovulation not detected now. Still flashing smilies, and cheap opk's are stark white whereas earlier in the week there were faints. A bit disheartened. I used my last digi this morning, all out now. Don't think I'm going to bother buying more. What are you thinking?

Exactly the same. My temp rose then came straight back down so ovulation not detected now. Still flashing smilies, and cheap opk's are stark white whereas earlier in the week there were faints. A bit disheartened. I used my last digi this morning, all out now. Don't think I'm going to bother buying more. What are you thinking?

Isn't it frustrating: ( I had symptoms of ovulation on weds I had clear discharge and odd cramps but who knows! I think I'm just going to keep testing, I'm on cd15 today,

I'm CD17. I didn't O until CD16 last month so it's possible I still haven't but not feeling particularly optimistic. Will just try to BD every other day until CD25 lol. Husband is going to think it's his birthday all week lol.

I'm CD17. I didn't O until CD16 last month so it's possible I still haven't but not feeling particularly optimistic. Will just try to BD every other day until CD25 lol. Husband is going to think it's his birthday all week lol.

Fingers crossed to u! Let's keep each other up to date x

I've run out so am just using cheapie opks. They were pretty much blank but this morning I have a line! Not a positive but still a line! Am going to use them twice a day and see if I can get a pos off them. I'm just hoping that I am going to ovulate really late and will get a positive off them! How many have you got left?

I've run out so am just using cheapie opks. They were pretty much blank but this morning I have a line! Not a positive but still a line! Am going to use them twice a day and see if I can get a pos off them. I'm just hoping that I am going to ovulate really late and will get a positivey off them! How many have you got left?

Fingers crossed to u! I've got 10 tests left but I read that if u have just got 9 flashing smiles that u might want to stop testing this month as chances of getting peak now are low.I think will just use 2 more incase! I'm actually hoping I ovulated last week when had symptoms but not been detected!

I had really good symptoms last week but unfortunately got no temp rise so don't think I did O. Ah well live and learn for next cycle. Just feel really lucky that at the moment husband is being really supportive and happy to do what I want when I want. Not sure how many cycles that will last for! Fingers crossed for you! X

I had really good symptoms last week but unfortunately got no temp rise so don't think I did O. Ah well live and learn for next cycle. Just feel really lucky that at the moment husband is being really supportive and happy to do what I want when I want. Not sure how many cycles that will last for! Fingers crossed for you! X

Yeah my hubby being the same! All this bedding tiring me out though lol! With my first i conceived on first cycle

Hey ladies ..with advance digitals ...it detects 2 different hormones ... estrogen which gives u a flashing smiley... some females will almost always get flashin smileys if there is excess estrogen in there body...but in order for the smiley to go solid u need to produce LH ..which is the hormone that the body produces rite b4 ovulation...your estrogen could b high all month an you b nowhere close to ovulation ... afm i got empty circles from 7- 9 then flashin smiley on 10 and solid on cd 11 no test on cd 12 but another empty on cd13
Hope u ladies produce lh soon that will indicate u are close to releasing an egg...
Fx hope this helps
Also id suggest buyin cb digitals from ebay as they are way cheaper and you will get alot more and wont risk running out and miss the surge

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"