5DO, Yellow cervical mucus

sootball

Reaction score
A bit nervous and a little tmi here, hopefully I'm posting in the right spot. I woke up this afternoon and felt wet in that area, I wiped and ended up getting a bunch of yellow tinged mucus on the tissue. It was sticky but creamy, I am 5DPO and had unprotected intercourse the a night and a half prior to my ovulation date. I've been experiencing cramping on either sides of my pelvic area lasting for 5 minutes at a time, more so on my left. I will also get a hot face but my face won't feel hot and that lasts for only a little bit. Lower back pain (I do have back issues though) and a headache in the front above my eyes that comes and goes. Ear pain in right ear that comes and goes. Have been having these symptoms for a couple days now, but discharge has been going on for days since ovulation/sex. On my day of ovulation I seriously had SO much discharge it was insane, and that isn't normal for me. Any help from anybody would be much appreciated. Thank you for reading. I also have pictures of the yellow mucus if anyone would like to see (TMI but oh well)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->