5dpo and cramping

inkdchick

seeing if it happens
Reaction score
Hi anyone help please i really shouldnt be getting this this early should I.
I have had these really weird period type crampings on and off today and im only 5dpo... Have the normal white discharge not a lot lot but its there, and have a really nervous tummy too ....but am constipated , started yesterday.!
Has anyone had this before and please what is causing it ?

Are you sure of the time when you ovulated? Actually, it could still be implantation. Infact, it sounds very promising!!! I had quite bad cramping yesterday but then i didnt do any ov sticks so no idea when i ovulated for sure. Just took a guess as it was CD16 last time. Tbh though, i started to feel ov way back but was kind of thinking that the cramps were way too early for me to be feeling unless i did ovulate earlier. Actually, i have felt incredibly tired and my bbs are getting sore...all a bit early too. x

Oh and the constipation can be a sign of pregnancy too. x

well we aren't trying anymore ( actively i mean), and i know that i ov on the 10th - 12th day as i always have well for the past three years anyway and i have 24 - 29 day cycles , 29 being the longest i ever get a period so anyway i would be 3 to 5 dpo and cramping god this is way too early so not thinking that its good hun but hope it is for you tho oooh super excited xx :friends:

Well you neve know Ink. I dont know, i can never tell whats symptoms and whats not! I didnt realise you werent trying. Are you worried it might be something else?

no not really as i hadnt realised what stage a month i was so it was a real shock so no not worried and we are not trying as in the sense that we are just enjoying each other and if it works and we get pregnant then great but if not then we will travel ..
Good luck to you tho hun
xx :friends:
Tina

That sounds like a great plan.
I am ttc but tbh, not doing anything except the sex bit lol!! I am doing it a bit you way, just dtd and seeing how it goes. I did actually remove my ticker but then put it back on again recently. It was quite good at not knowing what cd i was on lol!!

its so stress free doing it this way and the sex is now more and better and we are ourselves again which is a huge bonus xx good luck xxx

its so stress free doing it this way and the sex is now more and better and we are ourselves again which is a huge bonus xx good luck xxx

Thats good hun:hugs:

I still feel twinges. Once in awhle I feel a small twinge in my boob :shrug:. I dont check my cm.

FX'D for the both of us :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->