• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

5dpo and itching to test already!

LisaL79

Reaction score
Ok ok, I confess, I did already test. But it was a wondfo. Would never use a more expensive test this early lol.

I am totally obsessing though. I don't ovulate on my own naturally often at all so this is a huge deal.

I'm obsessing like crazy even though it's still really too early to have any kind of pregnancy related symptom.
Still doesn't mean I'm not over-analyzing everything though.

Starting from 2dpo... I've had tender breasts. The intensity varies but if anything other than myself presses in to them, it hurts.
Been feeling light aches coming from my right ovary where I think I ovulated from. I'm sure it's just the corpus luteum cyst... still love feeling it though. Just reminds me that yes... my body finally did something normal lol.

That's about it so far.
I would like to say that I'm going to wait to test again, but I probably won't. I'll probably be using one wondfo a day until around say...8dpo (when I got my first bfp w/ DD).
I also have a 3 pack of FRER to use later. :thumbup:

Haha, this made me LOL.

I absolutely know what you mean. No harm in it. (I never did understand why people say not to test so early.) We're going to do it anyway. lol

Good luck girl! I have a good feeling :)

Btw, can I ask how you finally ovulated on your own? I have PCOS and have come to realize I, too, have that problem with anovulatory cycles.

I think it was a combination of a lot of things.
Increase in my metformin dose. Went from 1500 to 2000. I think this was the most important change.
Healthier eating (clean eating and low carb/sugar... clean meaning little to no processed foods).
I've been taking inositol for about 2 months.
Getting more sun. I know that sounds trivial, but Vit D is important :D
I started exercising about 2 weeks before I ovulated. I think this helped a tremendous amount. Helped the metformin to handle my insulin resistance better.

Wow...that's incredible! Congrats! I just had my met increased to 2,000 about a month ago, too. I hope it helps things along. I am currently on Provera and expecting my cycle tomorrow.

So pumped for you! I can't wait to hear that you've got your BFP! Fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"