5dpo any one need want to be buddies to help time pass?

I think there's a line on all 3. See if you guys see them. This pic is a little bit clearer

Attachments

• 20160625_195355-1.jpg
    20160625_195355-1.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 15
9 dpo, fmu. taken after 5 min but before 10.

first photo: original photo taken in the dark with the flash

second photo: cropped to get closer image

third photo: used "negative" setting on my phone on the cropped photo.

I can kinda see a shadow. But I can't tell if there's color. Fx

Hi ladies,

Today I had slightly sore boobs and was irrationally irritable. Maybe positive news coming our way soon.

Irrational Irritability is just so strange at this point of the cycle. Usually I get this way with PMS and it's actually what promotes me to think "Oh yeah Af is due soon.." Irritability for me is like an AF alarm clock. lol.

Sure. I am 6 dpo. Not actively trying yet but had a slip this month so here I am.
Will only test if AF doesn't show by the 6th but also depending on how crazy all the symptom spotting will make me and also my work schedule. AF is due on the 5th.

Lots of weird symptoms but we'll see. I know its common for the body to play tricks during the TWW.

4 DPO ovary pinching on and off
5 DPO fluttering really low. followed by right ovary pinching. Extreme PMS-like irritability.
6 DPO morning: toothache so bad I thought my head was gonna explode went away quickly. Very hungry first thing in the morning. Extreme PMS-like irritability all day. Twinges at night. Fell asleep in seconds even though I was home all day!
7 DPO Breast pain/slight tingle towards the nipple, like a reaction or dryness would feel only they are not dry. Ate a pizza, and my tummy gave me hell all day. Eveving: Sore throat, thought I wad getting sick. Fell asleep really quickly, usually I have trouble sleeping. Had strage BFP dream.
8 DPO sore throat is gone so not sick which is strange. No breast tingling, no twinges. So far nothing.

Added more symptoms to 7dpo and 8 dpo.

Also had my first ever BFP dream! I was walking in the pharmacy and they had a new af pad except when you used it if you're pregnant you would get two lines on it (wth brain) anyway, I needed a pad and used it, got lines, showed husband. Shock ensured. it was very strange.
I usually get vivid dreams before AF so this for sure is another symptom of either a BFP or severe Baby-Rabies this month. lol

Little sesame - totally agree. I'm completely irritable just before af arrives and (unfortunately for DH) throughout pregnancy. One of the few symptoms I've had with previous pregnancies (that I don't tend to get with af) is vivid dreams and bfp dreams. That's a great sign.

9DPO Still very irritable. Everything feels like there's no solution. I'm seeing red. I sometimes get like this during PMS but never mid cycle.
Then again, hubby and I have other things in our lives that have been stressing us out lately so I dunno... it could just be my emotions running wild because of other things.

I know some ladies get a BFP this early but since I'm NTNP I won't test until AF is due. I did get extremely nauseous yesterday but since I ate a gross pizza and it's still early I'll attribute it to that until proven otherwise.

My boobs feel fluttery around the nipples. anyone ever get that?

I feel like all of these symptoms could either be something or nothing... they sound so promising when I write them down but in real life they are ever so subtle.

Good luck to all you ladies who are already testing! I don't know how you do it- I couldn't handle a squinter, I'd go nuts!

I cracked. I tested. 10dpo today. Rather stupidly I used about fifth morning urine after many coffees so was very diluted. Now I am going nuts with you other testers trying to work out if there is/isn't a line!!! Anyone know how to post pics from an iPhone? It's been a while...

Little sesame, sorry about your stresses. Hope you manage to sort everything out. Your symptoms seem to be getting stronger and stronger which is great!

Little sesame, sorry about your stresses. Hope you manage to sort everything out. Your symptoms seem to be getting stronger and stronger which is great!

Thank you so much. I hope so too. It's such a hard year. I just haven't been handling everything that's on my plate so great lately.

Symptoms seem to be getting stronger in writing, but I swear in real life it's so subtle... I wouldn't be surprised if all of it ends up being stress related. But since we weren't preventing at all this month everything is possible.:blush:

I cracked. I tested. 10dpo today. Rather stupidly I used about fifth morning urine after many coffees so was very diluted. Now I am going nuts with you other testers trying to work out if there is/isn't a line!!! Anyone know how to post pics from an iPhone? It's been a while...

Not sure how to post from an iphone so I'm no help with that, but if all fails, you can email the pic from your phone to your email, open it from a computer and post from there!

Good luck! With uploading and more importantly the testing!

Here it is. Do you see it? Is it in my head?

Attachments

• IMG_3533.jpg
    IMG_3533.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 11
11dpo bfn. It's hard to not compare to my post pregnancy with my daughter. I got a positive at 11dpo. I'm feeling all over the place. Pregnant one minute, not the next

sorry to post and run but I will comment in a bit. Just wanted to post this morning's test.

Attachments

• FRER 11dpo.jpg
    FRER 11dpo.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 10
Aayla I can't see a line but could it be a bad pic? Can you see one in real life? Bfn with fmu for me today. That will teach me not to test too early. Going to wait a few days now and see if af arrives.

Under25ttc I agree it is hard not to compare but all my pregnancies and 2ww have been so different that anything is possible. Hoping we have at least a few bfps on this thread in the next few days. In feeling a bit out though. Xxx

Manny: yeah I don't see anything your test. And I don't see anything really in RL on mine either. But if my calculator is right then tomorrow I will have only 8 Miu hcg so it really is too early and I should wait until Wednesday to do my last frer.

Under25: I totally understand the flip flopping. I am really confident I am pregnant but there is some doubt in my mind and I just wish the hcg would rise faster than the symptoms lol

Sure. I am 6 dpo. Not actively trying yet but had a slip this month so here I am.
Will only test if AF doesn't show by the 6th but also depending on how crazy all the symptom spotting will make me and also my work schedule. AF is due on the 5th.

Lots of weird symptoms but we'll see. I know its common for the body to play tricks during the TWW.

4 DPO ovary pinching on and off
5 DPO fluttering really low. followed by right ovary pinching. Extreme PMS-like irritability.
6 DPO morning: toothache so bad I thought my head was gonna explode went away quickly. Very hungry first thing in the morning. Extreme PMS-like irritability all day. Twinges at night. Fell asleep in seconds even though I was home all day!
7 DPO Breast pain/slight tingle towards the nipple, like a reaction or dryness would feel only they are not dry. Ate a pizza, and my tummy gave me hell all day. Eveving: Sore throat, thought I wad getting sick. Fell asleep really quickly, usually I have trouble sleeping. Had strage BFP dream.
8 DPO sore throat is gone so not sick which is strange. No breast tingling, no twinges. So far nothing. Got terribly nauseous on the bus back from work. Could smell bad perfumes, and hand sanitizer! I sometimes get nauseous on rides if I don't eat, but this was mid-day and I had a meal so might be a symptom or just a coincidence or the pizza from yesterday.
9 DPO Twinges on the right, but no cool flutters. Despite all the circumstantial symptoms, I just don't feel like it's likely I am pregnant today.
10 DPO Nothing. starting to feel like all my symptoms might've been post-O and circumstantial.

Added 10DPO :nope: AF only due on the 4th and I might not test until the 6 if its late but today I feel like it'll for sure show up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->