5dpo ,anyone else hating the tww how are you all coping?

Thanks ladys for all the encouragement. I just hope we are all lucky this month. Feeling exhausted today and some lower back pain that i usually get when af is due so hopefully it just means a surge of hormones as way too early for :af: amd pebbles i am having exactly the same thing lets hope its a good sign so what days are we all testing? Ive got some sainsburys tests that are ment to be good up to 4 days before af. So mite test on 20th and then if im in luck can prepare a nice card for OH :flower: feeling positive this month :dust:

Hi Pebbles!

I am 5DPO and I too am having the same CM "issues" as you are.:blush:

I keep thinking that it is a good sign and trying to remember if I felt the same back in January when I got BFP the last time (was 10 DPO and got BFP)... I can't recall.

I can say that I am VERY tired... fell asleep last night around 7:30pm whoops and then could not find the energy to get out of bed this morning. I am also peeing a lot more frequently which I also had the first time around.... here's to hoping.... and more waiting.

The worst part about all of this is the WAITING. In my situation I don't know what I am going to get at this point. Still haven't seen AF since my d&c back in March, and just O'd last week.... so who knows what is going on with my body at this point. I am just hoping that I am not imagining my crazy symptoms thus far and that I will get my rainbow this time.

Much love and :dust: to you all!!! <3<3<3

I am experiencing a lot of discomfort this evening ive got cramps and what I can only describe as a very bubbly belly its really weird but very uncomfortable. I am heading to bed with a luke warm hot water bottle hoping it will make a difference also been feeling pretty :sick: couldnt face dinner so either its food poisoning or a symptom :shrug: fingers crossed.
Sweet dreams everyone :sleep:

Hey ladies. Feeling a little glum this morning. Brown spotting is back again and I'm starting to feel disheartened about it. It's very light and mostly internal, but I have never heard of implantation bleeding lasting 6 days plus! The frustrating part is that AF isn't due 'till around the 25th!!

I guess all I can do is wait it out.
This sucks! :growlmad:

I hope you ladies are having a pleasant day :flower:

Good morning ladies. Hope you are all hanging in there? How are things now peanuts mom? Noticed blue veins on my bbs yesterday which i havent had before and had terribly painful trapped wind the last 3 days. Took a test this morning but :bfn: as expected though as im only 8dpo. OH keeps saying im preggers and talking about twins bless him he is usually the voice of reason in my tww. Hope u are all having a lovely day :dust:

Hi ladies, I'm currently 8dpo in my TWW! :witch: is due next fri 23rd! This is our 21st month of trying to conceive so trying to be hopefully but it's so hard! :dust: and :hugs: to all x x x

Hi ladies.
How are you all?
I'm good, feeling really tried though...
Peeing for England!
I done a test yesterday 9dpo and I think I see a line but I'm not sure. So faint (I think I just want to see it!) :/
I'm going to do another one maybe tomorrow.
Hopefully I might get two lines.
Are the amazon test sticks reliable??

Hi ladies.
How are you all?
Peeing for England!
I done a test yesterday 9dpo and I think I see a line but I'm not sure. So faint (I think I just want to see it!) :/

Same tired what seems like all the time &#128564;
Wow that's great fingers crossed for you x even a faint line is a line :thumbup: x x

Hi ladies.
How are you all?
Peeing for England!

Same tired what seems like all the time &#128564;
Wow that's great fingers crossed for you x even a faint line is a line :thumbup: x x

Hi, I hoping I'm not imagine it though, been trying for nearly 2 years and my dd took me 4 1/2 years so I'm wishing.
Not getting to excited just incase my eyes are playing tricks on me!!!
Hope it's your month too.xx

Hi ladies! Wow - things are sounding very positive for some of you! A faint line is very exciting!! :happydance:

Lemely, I'm OK thanks. Still had some very slight spotting this morning but it seems to have disappeared this evening.. My boobs are also getting heavier and slightly tender. AF isn't due for another 8 or 9 days so I'm going to test in the morning. I'll be 11 dpo. We've been invited to an event so I need to know if I can have a cheeky glass of wine (or 2) :blush:
Seriously though, as much as i try not to obsess it's on my mind constantly!!

Please keep updating all your symptoms. It is so comforting to know there are ladies out there in similar situations...:flower:

Oh, and I wondered if anyone had experienced achy legs at all?

Hi ladies! Wow - things are sounding very positive for some of you! A faint line is very exciting!! :happydance:

Lemely, I'm OK thanks. Still had some very slight spotting this morning but it seems to have disappeared this evening.. My boobs are also getting heavier and slightly tender. AF isn't due for another 8 or 9 days so I'm going to test in the morning. I'll be 11 dpo. We've been invited to an event so I need to know if I can have a cheeky glass of wine (or 2) :blush:
Seriously though, as much as i try not to obsess it's on my mind constantly!!

Please keep updating all your symptoms. It is so comforting to know there are ladies out there in similar situations...:flower:

I had that with my dd for about a week!
Glad it's calming down.
I still have a really sharp pain in my left side. Not sure why??? Any ideas? I'm a bit worried.

Maybe that's where there is implantation? I've also had sharp 'feelings' on the left....

Maybe that's where there is implantation? I've also had sharp 'feelings' on the left....

Hi at bit of both to be honest. Not sure if I lifted something wrong or implantation? My dd is 4 now so can't quite remember what it feels like?

Hello! Feeling alright thanks. Not much change on my end. Still feeling tired, heavy bbs and strange cramping every now and then. I made a decision to try not symptom spot. It can seriously do your head in!!
Oh, and a dull headache that i have had everyday for the last 4/5 days..

How about you?

Hi ladies did another test this morning and another :bfn: kept squinting at it till I got line eye :dohh: Im still feeling light headed but the stomach pains have gone now luckily. Ive got the usual backache I get before AF
2 days to go till and our anniversary. I will try to enjoy myself either way just hope AF isn't just late as I don't want to be pointlessly abstaining from the wine when we go out for dinner :drunk:
As always :dust: to you all. Positive thinking this will be our month :thumbup:

Hi ladies did another test this morning and another :bfn: kept squinting at it till I got line eye :dohh: Im still feeling light headed but the stomach pains have gone now luckily. Ive got the usual backache I get before AF
2 days to go till and our anniversary. I will try to enjoy myself either way just hope AF isn't just late as I don't want to be pointlessly abstaining from the wine when we go out for dinner :drunk:
As always :dust: to you all. Positive thinking this will be our month :thumbup:

Oh I hope you get a positive soon.
Hope you have a wonderful anniversary.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"