5dpo - Anyone else?

MummaBear16

Reaction score
Hi! :wave:

Currently 5dpo (night of) and just waiting it out now! I hate this part when it's too early to test and the symptom spotting begins where you notice every little thing!

Anyone want to join me? :coffee:

I'm right here with you. I'm 2 dpo. So even worse for me! I don't even think I can feel anything at this point but that doesn't stop me from reading into every little change I see lol! Good luck to you though.

When are you planning on testing?

4dpo for me so almost the same. And I'm completely over analysing!

Yesterday and today I've had a weird feeling in my lower abdomen, not cramps but just a niggly heavy sort of feeling. Kinda like you have a full bladder but there's nothing there when you try to pee (sorry tmi!)
I also had bleeding gums when I brushed my teeth, and part of me keeps thinking that I am pg, like i just know and have done since ovulation. But then I think logically and tell myself I can't know already it's too soon!

Hi ladies!!

It's so hard not to wonder and get your hopes up!

I'm 6dpo now and my temp has gone back up after dipping :) also have wierd tender ribs! Sounds like I'm grilling something haha

Forgot to mention when I'll be testing! Hopefully I can hold out until 10dpo, as in previous cycles the eary testing has made me crazy! How about you ladies?

How many cycles have you been trying for?

Hi mummabear, the increase in temp is a good sign, and you saying tender ribs made me hungry :rofl: hopefully that's another good sign for you! I'll be testing on Friday if I can hold out that long!

This is actually my first cycle TTC, we were supposed to be ntnp but as I was monitoring my opks to find out when I ovulate (I can get really long cycles) I realised we bd'd just before I O'd so now I'm obsessed!

I will be testing around Thursday or Friday.. so we can compare tests and obsess together! Lol

It's crazy how so sucked in you can get! This is my third official cycle plus one before that where we dtd day before o. We weren't supposed to be trying that cycle due to my loss.. so here I am! Fx for us all!

hi Mummabear. I'm 4dpo. third cycle also. started temping but very broken sleep so temps aren't that reliable but I have seen the shift. I have 5 ics and I just know I will start testing at 8dpo. I want to wait until 10dpo but no chance!

Hi Lyo!! It's great you've still seen the temp shift :) it's pretty neat isn't it.

I keep thinking maybe I'll just do one ic.. haha but I'm going to try to keep waiting!

I'm 5dpo as well today and the only real symptom I experienced was a lower back pain on 2dpo. On 4 dpo I was thirsty. My possible made up symptoms could be when I could smell a strong waft of pee when I was in the bathroom but that could be because I flushed the toilet after using it lol.

I also plan on testing either Thursday or Friday but think Thursday because I can't wait that long lol

Haha I am trying so hard not to test! I know it's too early and once I start, I won't stop!

I actually ordered 10 more ics last night. it will be my first time using them but they are green handled ones which I realise now aren't meant to be as good as others. we shall see. 5dpo now and itching to test even though I know if I'm pregnant baby hasn't implanted so don't know why I torment myself 😂

Hi lyo, hi mizzywizzy looks like we are all pretty much testing at the same time!

Yesterday I felt like I was out though, I don't know why it was just that feeling that I'm pregnant had gone! Can't really explain it. Still getting odd feelings in my lower abdomen but now had white cm that I'm thinking might be an infection rather than a sign of being pg so that may also be the cause of the odd feelings :grr:

6dpo today and so far no other signs

I got the same feeling yesterday at 6dpo baileybubs! Must be a self defense mechanism to avoid disappointment! I think that's it for me anyway!

Boobs are sore, nothing new though.! Hurry up Thursday!

Hmmm interesting that we both felt it, like you say maybe a self defence mechanism. I was even talking to hubby about not TTC next month as if we were successful I'd be due in August and my parents are on holiday so we'd struggle with babysitters for the kids during labour (so I was pretty convinced I was out this month). Feeling the odd sensations more again this morning though. But don't want to get my hopes up again!

Are sore boobs usual for you after O mummabear?
I've been on bc so long I don't remember if mine usually are or not but just a little sensitivity in nips is all I can feel ATM

My boobs have only started to hurt after ovulation since having my son in May (stillborn), prior to that I never had sore boobs apart from in the tww I got my bfp for his pregnancy. So it's a new thing for me, but had it the last three cycles! Kind of annoying since I assumed that would be my giveaway pregnancy symptom again!

I've had a few seconds of almost a stinging or burning sensation in my uterus area tonight. So here's to hoping!

I'm sorry for your loss mummabear.

Yeah I started to get more sensitive boobs after having my dd. Not much going on the rest of today though. Only at 6dpo though so not giving up hope yet. I used to always do a pros list for if this month wasn't my month, just so if it didn't happen there was a bright side, so here's mine for this month; I can have my wine and cheese night as planned in November, I can have mulled wine at the Christmas markets when we go in November, we can still go on holiday in June next year, my dd will be closer to starting school if it takes another couple of months.

Thank you baileybubs.

What a great idea to have a list. The only thing I'd put on my list is that if I wait a couple of months. I won't have to be pregnant in summer.

I might break the abstinence from poas today! I know I shouldn't.. I'm only 8dpo! I don't know! !

I believe I'm 2dpo. (Babies only 7 months and bfing so my cycle is still regulating)
Probably going to wait until 10dpo to test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->