5dpo - Anyone else?

Did you end up testing mummabear?

Xfadingpat I'm trying to wait til 10dpo too but I may cave! I keep looking on countdown to pregnancy website where there have pgt pics listed by dpo to remind me how faint one would be earlier but I'm so impatient hehe!!

Yes I tested! Faint line.. I'm saying evap as I've had heaps with the same test! Not testing today as I only have four ics left!

Can't wait til we all start testing!

Oooooh exciting! How did it look when it had dried mummabear? I really wanna do a test tomorrow myself but I just know it won't show anything yet. In fact I think as each day goes on I feel less like this is my month but that's ok, means I can still go on holiday in June if it isn't this month hehe

It looks very faint. I don't trust faint lines one the tests I have as I have had so many evaps on them.. I took some pics but the line didn't show! I usually start spotting at 10dpo (tomorrow) so telking myself that af will be here soon. I even thought to myself today that I must get some action in with dp before af shows up! So it's going to shock me if and when I do get a bfp! Lol

I'm feeling a bit like that today, I did an ic this morning (only 8dpo so god knows what possessed me!) and no line. I kept thinking maybe I could see one but no. So no doubt I'll test again tomorrow as once I start I can't stop. I've already talked to DH about taking next month off and starting again in December (purely for practical reasons - parents away in August next year).

LOL why do we do this to ourselves? Testing early is so crazy, but so addictive! I will test in the morning which will be 10dpo. Last pregnancy I had a really faint bfp on a frer at 11dpo, and more obvious when I tested again at 13dpo. I have 4 ics and 1 frer left for this month. I got really emotional over something so silly today, so hopefully that's a good thing! I know it was a sign last pregnancy.

Is your dh cool with taking a break next month Baileybubs? Luckily most men just go with what we say haha

Haha yeah he actually thought we'd agreed to ntnp until after Christmas anyway but seen as I was tracking my cycles I knew we had dtd 2 days before O and so went with it hehe!
I think men struggle to see why we get so impatient with it but I think it's natural for us to be like this.

I don't know why we do it to ourselves either, my name is baileybubs and I'm a poas-aholic :rofl:
And I know I'll still test tomorrow and Friday with ic's! My frers came today so keeping them for Saturday and Sunday/Monday 11-12/13dpo.

Being emotional is a good sign, I have been irritable too and nearly cried during my training but we were talking about end of life care so I guess only natural!! Currently I have a sore left bb, just the left though not the right weird?

Oh I see :) yes men never understand our urgencies!

I cried because my son's class won "the class sitting the best" in the assembly at school hahahaha!

Well bfn for me today! Hoping I don't start spotting today like usual.

Anyone else tested?

Attachments

• 20161020_094835.jpg
    20161020_094835.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 5
So I took a frer with fmu this morning at 8 dpo and don't know what to think ? I agree I shouldn't have tested this early cuz now I'm just confused and more stressed! What do you guys think? I'm saying negative :(

New symptoms, last night I felt super thirsty which almost never happens to me! Is my mind playing tricks on me ?!!

Mummabear, it's not over until af shows !!

Attachments

• IMAG5997.jpg
    IMAG5997.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 10
It's going to be hard for me to wait. I got a faint bfp at 8dpo with my son, but I doubt I'll be lucky to get one that early again. Luckily I ordered some pregnancy tests from Amazon that won't even be here until I'm 10dpo. So I can't even test sooner if I wanted.

Thexfadingpat I think it's good you have to wait coz I'm annoyed at myself for testing so soon!

Mummabear any news?

Mizzy did you do another test yet? As you say it's not over til AF shows!

Any symptoms from anyone?

AFM 10dpo and BFN, been crampy and super bloated all day, think may be gearing up for AF

I'm interested to see what your results are ladies! I am on day 25 of my cycle and probably about 14 dpo (but not positive since I forgot to check for O this cycle). Tested BFN on days 9 and 12 and AF due in 3 days. TTC for 4 months and getting impatient! I was on an IUD for 9 years so my doc said it will take at least 6 months, but I'm hoping to be the exception to the rule (especially since I'm 35 so time isn't on my side). I think I've had IB that started day 9 dpo and stopped today. Tempted to test again tomorrow, but can't stand the BFN and then wondering if it's just too early, so I'm really trying to hold out until Monday when AF should be here.

Congrats mizzy!!

I'm 12dpo and bfn :( I had what looked like a bfp at 10dpo, but bfn since then.

Woohoo congrats mizzwizzy! H&h 9 months Hun! What tests were you using?

Mummabear you aren't out yet Hun, what pgt are you using?

Welcome yoomee when do yI u think you'll test? Any symptoms?

AFM another BFN on ic today 11dpo but seriously bad cramping today, who knows what that might mean! Bbs also slightly sore. I've run out of ics now and don't know whether to use one of my 2 frers tomorrow or save them for 12 and 13 dpo.

I'm out ladies :( started spotting yesterday and had a huge temp drop this morning. So I'm expecting af in full force today.

Good luck to everyone still in! !

Woohoo congrats mizzwizzy! H&h 9 months Hun! What tests were you using?

Mummabear you aren't out yet Hun, what pgt are you using?

Welcome yoomee when do yI u think you'll test? Any symptoms?

AFM another BFN on ic today 11dpo but seriously bad cramping today, who knows what that might mean! Bbs also slightly sore. I've run out of ics now and don't know whether to use one of my 2 frers tomorrow or save them for 12 and 13 dpo.

I'm trying not to test until Monday, since I hate those "too early" BFNs. I've had a small amount of cramping and just today my legs are a little achy, not sure if that means anything. No other symptoms.

I'm sorry Mummabear! But until AF comes, there is still hope!

Aw I'm sorry mummabear, still hoping it's not full AF for you but if it is then fingers crossed for this new cycle for you. Would you do anything differently next cycle do you think?

Yoomee I wish I had been patient. Started testing at 8dpo (coz I'm a fool!) and still getting BFN today at 12dpo on a Frer! Hoping the aches are a good sign for you Hun! Cramping is always one that confuses me coz it could be either due to be pg or due to AF coming! Hate how confusing it all is!

AFM that BFN on the frer this morning has deflated me. I'd have been lucky to have caught first cycle anyway I just seem to have had so many symptoms that I was really starting to believe I had been that lucky!! Lesson learned for next cycle though, no testing until AF is due. I have one frer and one digi left now which I will save just in case AF doesn't show. And this morning all the symptoms I had yesterday are gone except a little sensitivity in my bbs.

Argh I'm driving myself crazy! Is it possible that our minds can make us have pg symptoms when we aren't because we want it so much!!
I thought I wasn't having any symptoms at all this morning but now I've got the cramping and pains back as well as feeling slightly nauseated and I never feel that!! My other three pregnancies I didn't even have a hint of MS so why would I be feeling sick?? It's not a feeling like I'm going to actually vomit, just an odd icky feeling! Sigh roll on Tuesday to see if AF shows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->