5dpo anyone?

IzzyNC

Reaction score
Anyone testing around 5/14, 5/15? Join me in our TWW!

I'm 4dpo today and AF is due on the 15th so I might just hold out for AF rather than testing.

You should join the May thread girls we are all due af about that time I'm 6dpo x

I am 7dpo today. Does anyone of you have any symptoms or funny feelings yet?

This is my #1 ttc

Hello Ladies!!!! I am 5dpo today according to my FF and my Advanced OPKs and my BBTs. I had a TON of creamy CM come out all at once yesterday (TMI) which has never happened. I'm really hoping that this month is the month that I get pg. Other symptoms that I have are backache, fatigue, dizziness, nausea, and insanely sore nips. But that could be because I recently took out my nipple rings in preparation for TTC. Any of you ladies have similar symptoms? :dust:

Hope we all get our :bfp:

Hi! I'm 6dpo today....I've also had tons of yellow/creamy CM the past 2 days. FX for the both of us!!!!!

hey ladies! Im 5dpo today also, testing may 13 I think. Trying not to symptoms spot as that got me NO WHERE the last 3 cycles!! Good luck to all!

I try not to symptom spot either but I CAN'T help it!!! Why do we do this to ourselves? Lol! The creamy CM is the only thing I've noticed...I've had a cold the past few days so I've felt a little under the weather, too..

So I am still having creamy CM but it is also accompanied by on and off cramping and depression :( Not quite sure why I feel so sad but I am trying not to feel stressed. I'm a high school teacher and I can get very stressed out sometimes. I just really want to be happy again and full of energy. I have been going to be around 6 and 7 pm because of how tired I am. I don't feel like this is going to be my month. Not sure why, but I really feel like AF will decide to show up. I've quit drinking caffeine and cut back on smoking and no alcohol, but I feel like the damage might already be done. I just hope I can get pregnant and that I won't have implantation issues or my husband have low sperm count.

I try not to symptom spot either but I CAN'T help it!!! Why do we do this to ourselves? Lol! The creamy CM is the only thing I've noticed...I've had a cold the past few days so I've felt a little under the weather, too..

I'm 7 dpo with a cold too! I don't know if the recent fatigue is due to the cold, but I sleep so much now. TMI alert - On 4 dpo I had so much creamy cm and the wetness actually went through my panties. I'm due for AF on 5/14 so I'll be testing then and hopefully get a BFP!

Hello everyone, I'm also 5dpo. However, I don't want to get too excited because I didn't time intercourse too great, and my BBT is looking very low. I normally temp low anyways, but I am so discouraged. Can someone take a look and give me and honest opinion. On the chart you'll notice it says I BD'd the day after O in the AM on FF, but it really was midnight the day of O, I just categorized it as AM the next day versus PM day of O. I'm still thinking it doesn't matter and it was too late. Here's my link!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/564c81

Are you temping the same time everyday? If so, you are still above your cover line which is good. I wouldn't stress too much over it. As long as you are above your cover line, you are fine.

Are you temping the same time everyday? If so, you are still above your cover line which is good. I wouldn't stress too much over it. As long as you are above your cover line, you are fine.

Thanks for looking, Fauchick89! And, yes, I am consistent with taking my BBT :(. I am trying not to read too much into anything, I'm just glad I ovulated since I normally don't ovulate. I'm on Metformin this month so it helped me ovulate, I noticed I would gear up to ovulate but I wouldn't actually "pop-out" the egg, sorta speak, lol. So ovulating in it of itself is great for me! All I can do is wait since there is a slight chance for pregnancy.

I'll make sure to update once I get a BFP or BFN or AF

Hey ladies!
I'm 5dpo too, and I am sooo gassy this evening!!
In bed with my partner trying not to let rip lol!! Or at least do it quietly hehehe

Anyone else really gassy?

I don't know why, but I keep having globs of creamy CM come out :( don't know if it's good or not but we shall see. Anyone else getting this around 6 dpo?

I feel like my progesterone level is through the roof. I'm overheating like crazy, like I'm about to burst in flames!! And the lightheadedness and moodiness aren't making things any easier!

I don't know why, but I keep having globs of creamy CM come out :( don't know if it's good or not but we shall see. Anyone else getting this around 6 dpo?

I'm 7 dpo and I get lots of creamy cm too, so much that the wetness will go throw. It's really gross!

The only thing that's been bothering me today (5dpo) is the amount of times I felt lightheaded. So much so, that I had to take it easy. Not something that I commonly experience. But I'm trying so dang hard not to read too much into it because I'm afraid...

6 days dpo well least i think so my cycle last month was little messed up and i wasnt actively trying this month so was little bit of guess work brought opks basal therometer to track it better next cycle, however i have been making a note sympthoms etc everyday since what i believed was ovulation day and im driving myself crazy with it .

im gassy bloated have insanely sore boobs suffering with headaches cm had changed but today seems to off settled off not sure if this is good or bad thing .... had couple mornings where ive woken up feeling sick also gagging ,seem to be more thirsty and hungry have had some twinges nothing massive though .did test this morning cause i hate not knowing and was :bfn: so yeah i dont know

So I am still having creamy CM but it is also accompanied by on and off cramping and depression :( Not quite sure why I feel so sad but I am trying not to feel stressed. I'm a high school teacher and I can get very stressed out sometimes. I just really want to be happy again and full of energy. I have been going to be around 6 and 7 pm because of how tired I am. I don't feel like this is going to be my month. Not sure why, but I really feel like AF will decide to show up. I've quit drinking caffeine and cut back on smoking and no alcohol, but I feel like the damage might already be done. I just hope I can get pregnant and that I won't have implantation issues or my husband have low sperm count.

I'm sorry you're feeling down....the TTC process can be so stressful and disheartening. Hang in there and try to focus on the positive:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->