5dpo anyone?

Hey lovlies

Some really promising symptoms on this thread!! Hoping we are all getting closer to our bfps!!

My partner and I went to a cafe this morning for brunch, I was dieing to pee, and when I wiped I had some pink watery blood!!!!
Omg omg!!
I'm so hoping this is IB!!!
I can't believe it, and I'm feeling a bit crampy in my womb area!

I'm approx 7dpo today!!

Hi Babybaba! I am 7 dpo today :) and I've decided to begin testing at 10dpo... Should be on May 12. How about you? I will probably start testing everyday after that if I get a negative. Furthermore, I too felt very crampy in my womb yesterday. But mine was so much so, that I thought AF will be showing up for sure. I want this so bad and I am afraid of being let down. This TWW thing is most excruciating. This is my first month TTC since I took a break in January (I had only tried in December and January but things came up), I wasn't trying too hard anyways. But now... Sorry for venting:dohh:, I'm just anxious. Hopefully we get our :bfp: soon! As always, should anything change, I will update :)

Ladies, I think I might be out. No IB, cramps are gone, no more nausea, temps are still high, but no sensitive smell. I think the :witch: will be joining me this month. It just sucks that I most likely am not pg this month. I'm about to just give up. 2nd cycle of Clomid and it hasn't helped anything. I guess we will have to wait and see. Your symptoms all seem so promising. I wish I had more of these symptoms :( btw 8dpo.

Fauchick - Don't give up hope until the witch shows up! Some people get a BFP and don't even have symptoms until later on in their pregnancy. I'm keeping my FX'd for you :)

Ugh, I think AF just arrived. I'm SO MAD because I'm only 9dpo!! That's not oK!!! I've never had problems with short luteal phases before - I can't help but blame this on the Mirena which I had removed last month. Who knows how long it will take me to get back to normal. My luteal phases are always rock solid 14 days, to the T. I'm SO bummed:/ good luck to the rest of you ladies this cycle....

Ugh, I think AF just arrived. I'm SO MAD because I'm only 9dpo!! That's not oK!!! I've never had problems with short luteal phases before - I can't help but blame this on the Mirena which I had removed last month. Who knows how long it will take me to get back to normal. My luteal phases are always rock solid 14 days, to the T. I'm SO bummed:/ good luck to the rest of you ladies this cycle....

IzzyNC, I am so sorry to hear that. Is it a full flow yet? Some people spot but still end up PG. I am not trying to give you false hope, but it has happened. On another note, today is 7 dpo for me with what I believe to be IB at 6 dpo. But my BBT temp went down this morning, still above my cover line, but I am not sure anymore. I'm scared of AF showing early too since my temps are low.. I can only wait and see. I am holding on to hope for you and I.

8dpo and im not feeling as postive about my sympthoms today ,my boobs dont feel sore anymore had more cm last night with little bit of pink streak ,which was different others have been brown tinged or yellowy colour so i dont know ? maybe af is gonna make early apperance for me to i had twinges and tummy ache basically all day yesterday still seem to be insanely thirsty all the time ,

today ive woken with tummy ache and my boobs are no longer sore

can anyone else see it or am i going a little crazy lol:blush:

Attachments

• possible bfp.jpg
    possible bfp.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 15
Update, I'm 8dpo today, and feeling even more discouraged- this morning I got up and used the restroom. When I wiped, there was CM with red streaks mixed in. I feel so confused and don't want to think AF is on her way. I've had mid cycle spotting before, but I've never ovulated. This is the first time in months since I've ovulated. I'm also confused because my BBT temps aren't so high which my indicate low progesterone... Ugh.. this can go either way. Good Luck to ALL!!

Update, I'm 8dpo today, and feeling even more discouraged- this morning I got up and used the restroom. When I wiped, there was CM with red streaks mixed in. I feel so confused and don't want to think AF is on her way. I've had mid cycle spotting before, but I've never ovulated. This is the first time in months since I've ovulated. I'm also confused because my BBT temps aren't so high which my indicate low progesterone... Ugh.. this can go either way. Good Luck to ALL!!

Wow...:cry:... AF came early??!?? I was only 8 dpo today. Too short of a luteal phase. My progesterone must be low as I suspected per my BBT temps staying so low to my cover line. I am CRUSHED, but I do see the light at the end of the tunnel. I have to address my progesterone issue so that I can be on my merry way in conceiving #2. So, CD 1 for me :'(

Here's my Chart
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/564c81

Wow...:cry:... AF came early??!?? I was only 8 dpo today. Too short of a luteal phase. My progesterone must be low as I suspected per my BBT temps staying so low to my cover line. I am CRUSHED, but I do see the light at the end of the tunnel. I have to address my progesterone issue so that I can be on my merry way in conceiving #2. So, CD 1 for me :'(

Keep your head up hun. It will happen. I'm still working on #1. At least you already have one. My husband and I really want to start a family. I just really want to be pregnant with my first. Hopefully twins. My temps have been staying up, but no IB, no more symptoms except LOTS of creamy cm, and some cramping. AF is due on the 18th. Don't feel bad... Maybe next month will be your month. FX'd for you.

Thank you Fauchick89, I hope you get your BFP soon. This is my first month TTC, in fact, I wasn't sure I'd even ovulate just by taking Metformin! That's a plus! Thank you all here for all the lovely support we give each other<3<3 Best of Luck! On to TTC month 2.

Here's my Chart

BrendaJ, I'm in the same boat as you!! I just had an 8, maybe 9 day luteal phase....here's hoping that our bodies regulate out soon!

Here's my Chart

BrendaJ, I'm in the same boat as you!! I just had an 8, maybe 9 day luteal phase....here's hoping that our bodies regulate out soon!

Thank you Izzy! I hope next month has better luck for us :)

Oh Brenda I'm so sorry!! Are you sure it's def af and not more IB?
If it def is af it's good to go get the progesterone issues checked Hun, it just seems so early to have af at 8dpo! And if it is af I have everything crossed for next month! Xx

No symptoms to report today! :(
So frustrating
I also tested ...bfn! I'm 8dpo today at the most..but could be as little as 6dpo and even if I'm 8dpo I know that's still super early!

How's everyone else getting on?

Yesterday (9 dpo), I didn't have any cramping in the morning but then in the afternoon I got these awful cramps that felt like af was going to show up. I went to the bathroom and my cm had a slight brown tint to it and I had the tiniest amount when I wiped. Today all I can say is my ovaries are super sore (?), sensitive taste buds which have caused a loss of appetite, extremely tired, and yellowy cm. My bbt went way below my cover line which has me nervous but I slept in a tent last night and it was freezing so maybe that had something to do with it? I'm not feeling all that positive, but I guess I'll just have to wait and see. :coffee:

Oh Brenda I'm so sorry!! Are you sure it's def af and not more IB?
If it def is af it's good to go get the progesterone issues checked Hun, it just seems so early to have af at 8dpo! And if it is af I have everything crossed for next month! Xx

No symptoms to report today! :(
So frustrating
I also tested ...bfn! I'm 8dpo today at the most..but could be as little as 6dpo and even if I'm 8dpo I know that's still super early!

How's everyone else getting on?

I truly believe it's AF :(. Thanks for the well wishes :hug: I will monitor the bleeding to see if it diminishes but I am pretty sure it's AF. Meanwhile, I truly wish you the best and all the other ladies wating for that grand moment to see that BFP!

9dpo woken feeling sick ,tested was bfn i had blood streaked mucus yesterday with sharp pinching pain in my bits but that appears to of stopped today possibly ib ,my boobs stopped feeling so sore yesterday so dont know if thats a good sign or not

im gonna continue to test every morning til af and hopefully see my bfp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->