5dpo buddies? *UPDATE* 10dpo pg22 (evap!)

wildworld

Pregnant - 1st trimester
Reaction score
5dpo today, looking for buddies to share this dreaded two-week-wait with. Said I wouldn't symptom spot, but I always say that.. :haha:

Symptoms include:
- slight AF-type cramps at 3po and 4dpo.. not much since
- bleeding gums this morning (I've had this once or twice before in our 8 cycles of ttc)
- constipation yesterday
- gassy
- feels like I'm peeing a bit more than usual
- had to burp in bed this morning, and some sick came up (probably totally unrelated but we'll see!)
- spot on chin, and I rarely get spots

CM is kind of watery and a bit sticky at the same time. Hard to explain really.
AF isn't due until February 8th, my birthday... starting to test around Monday (9dpo) with cheapie strips. I'll test on 11dpo with a FRER as I'm starting Primolut (norethisterone) that morning. Let's hope I get a BFP and won't need to take Primolut to keep AF away!

xoxo :flower:

Reporting for buddy duty!!!

My symptoms are cramping/twinges.
Tired
More emotional than usual
Slight nausea
Just a strange feeling I am!

I'm right here with you both! I'm at 4DPO and I *promised* myself I wouldn't symptom spot or test before AF is late. So far, no symptoms worth noting.

I won't officially be "late" until February 13th....oh the torture. Fingers crossed for all of us! Are you doing anything to keep busy/distracted?

I'm here!!! I'm 6dpo today. Trying not to symptom spot but it's inevitable with me.

Symptoms include
-period like cramps
-gassy
-sore bbs
-frequent urination
-bloating
-fatigue

I don't plan on testing until af is late. So still got about a week and a half. Af is due in 6 days.

Also my cm is creamy, cp is medium, closed, mid position.

I'll join in too :)

I'm 5 dpo too and I won't officially be late until the 16th of February! Unreal. It seems I have a very long LP.

I'm a chronic symptom spotter! Probably just winding myself up however:

- Weird feeling in my teeth. Almost like a heightened sensitivity
- This goes along with above. Sore throat that comes and goes and an occasionally strange taste
- Twinges/pulling sort of feeling?
- Emotional! Crying during a conversation that whilst wasn't happy, wasn't overly sad at all. I would not normally cry about that!
- Moody/irritable and I am pretty much level headed all the time unless über irked!

There is more I'm sure.

I am horrendous at it! Just want the BFP so badly.

x

Reporting for buddy duty!!!

My symptoms are cramping/twinges.
Tired
More emotional than usual
Slight nausea
Just a strange feeling I am!

Oooh, I have a feeling I am too, it's weird! Hope our feelings are right! xx

I'm right here with you both! I'm at 4DPO and I *promised* myself I wouldn't symptom spot or test before AF is late. So far, no symptoms worth noting.

I won't officially be "late" until February 13th....oh the torture. Fingers crossed for all of us! Are you doing anything to keep busy/distracted?

I always note every little symptom, even if they're the same as AF, I'm weird like that haha! A Valentine's BFP for you would be the cutest <3 I'm useless at keeping distracted when it comes to the TWW but I'm getting lots of tidying done, which is helping a little! What are you doing to make the time go faster? xx

I'm here!!! I'm 6dpo today. Trying not to symptom spot but it's inevitable with me.

Symptoms include
-period like cramps
-gassy
-sore bbs
-frequent urination
-bloating
-fatigue

I don't plan on testing until af is late. So still got about a week and a half. Af is due in 6 days.

Sounds promising! Hope you get your BFP this cycle xx

I'll join in too :)

I'm 5 dpo too and I won't officially be late until the 16th of February! Unreal. It seems I have a very long LP.

I'm a chronic symptom spotter! Probably just winding myself up however:

- This goes along with above. Sore throat that comes and goes and an occasionally strange taste
- Twinges/pulling sort of feeling?
- Emotional! Crying during a conversation that whilst wasn't happy, wasn't overly sad at all. I would not normally cry about that!
- Moody/irritable and I am pretty much level headed all the time unless über irked!

There is more I'm sure.

I am horrendous at it! Just want the BFP so badly.

x

It's okay, I wind myself up with symptoms too... the tiniest one and i get over-excited, haha!

Hope we all get our BFPs this cycle - I'm 6dpo today, willing Monday to come round fast so I can fulfil my POAS craving. I had bleeding gums again this morning, and I feel hungrier than normal. Terrible mood swings today, but that could be because my cats were going crazy! :dohh: In the shower this morning, i lost a lot LESS hair than usual... I don't know what that could be though. Cm is just wet :wacko:

Andddd, this is strange... but you know those little calendars where you pull off a piece of paper for each day that passes, and each day has a little quote? After midnight last night, i was going into the kitchen to take off yesterday's date. On my way in, i thought to myself 'wouldn't it be weird if today's (31st) quote was baby/pregnancy related?', because last year's calendar didn't have any baby related quotes.... so i took yesterday's date off and today's IS baby related!!! How strange!? "The only time a woman wishes she was a year older is when she is expecting a baby".

xoxo

Aw wildworld what a coincidence! And I love the quote too.

AFM, yup still chronically symptom spotting! Weirdest dreams ever, have been having them since 3 dpo but I think this might just be something I'm linking unnecessarily given that I know it's a symptom.... I've also woken up bloated. Joyful.

I hope we get BFPs too! I'm thinking super positively about this cycle.

I won't be able to fulfil my POAS addiction for a couple of weeks and I've already gone through six days of this. Can you imagine! By the time my testing time rolls around I will have: breathing, sighing regularly, sleeping and eating as "symptoms" ;)

Aw wildworld what a coincidence! And I love the quote too.

AFM, yup still chronically symptom spotting! Weirdest dreams ever, have been having them since 3 dpo but I think this might just be something I'm linking unnecessarily given that I know it's a symptom.... I've also woken up bloated. Joyful.

I hope we get BFPs too! I'm thinking super positively about this cycle.

I won't be able to fulfil my POAS addiction for a couple of weeks and I've already gone through six days of this. Can you imagine! By the time my testing time rolls around I will have: breathing, sighing regularly, sleeping and eating as "symptoms" ;)

Me too, i can't help but be positive about this cycle, so hopefully our tests feel the same way ;)

Hahahaha, well if the wait wasn't so long and tedious, we wouldn't need to see every little thing as a symptom haha ;)

x

This! THIS THIS THIS!
I think I'm around 3dpo and the tooth thing is weird. It's like, for a second I'll be all aware of where they are in my gums. There was a little bit of blood when I spit out my toothpaste this morning.

I woke up with a slight sore throat that immediately disappeared.

Unlike the yucky taste in my mouth, which has been here for two days!:happydance:

And yesterday night, I had sharp, pinching pains around my belly button for a minute.

Who would have thought that I would be so happy for a nasty taste in my mouth and pinching belly button pains? LOL!

Baby dust to all!

x

This! THIS THIS THIS!
I think I'm around 3dpo and the tooth thing is weird. It's like, for a second I'll be all aware of where they are in my gums. There was a little bit of blood when I spit out my toothpaste this morning.

Unlike the yucky taste in my mouth, which has been here for two days!:happydance:

And yesterday night, I had sharp, pinching pains around my belly button for a minute.

Who would have thought that I would be so happy for a nasty taste in my mouth and pinching belly button pains? LOL!

Baby dust to all!

Is it a metallic taste you both have? that's supposes to be a really good sign! :dust: <3

x

This! THIS THIS THIS!

Baby dust to all!

Is it a metallic taste you both have? that's supposes to be a really good sign! :dust: <3

Yay China Girl I am glad I'm not alone in thinking I am imagining it! The tooth thing is very strange and you described it really well, it is totally like that, a fair few times throughout the day I was so aware of my teeth, especially the front ones? Odd because I normally just roll through the day not really thinking of them at all haha. I also felt like I had to brush them more often.

Though that has disappeared now as well as the sore throat.

Last night I had really sharp sudden pains on my right hand side. They were right over to the side though not centralised so not sure what that is about? I'm hoping it was implantation?! I remain ever hopeful!

I'm not sure how to describe the taste in my mouth but I probably would say its sort of metallic or tastes a bit like blood? I am so worried now that I'm just imagining it all but I don't think so.... Off to brush my teeth now. Haha!

:dust: to us all!

I can't really put a finger on the taste in my mouth either. It's not really metallic, just yucky. Sort of medicinal.

Can I join?! I'm 5dpo today. I had a really bad headache 1dpo. And for the past couple days I've been starving like an hour after I eat a meal. Not normal for me. Also had a lot of intermittent pain on my lower right abdomen. Today my stomach was feeling weird. Not hungry and not nauseous but just weird. I've also had a couple of burps where a little stuff came up. Fingers crossed I'm not just going crazy!

Planning to take my first test the 4th which would be 10dpo.

Yay China Girl I am glad I'm not alone in thinking I am imagining it! The tooth thing is very strange and you described it really well, it is totally like that, a fair few times throughout the day I was so aware of my teeth, especially the front ones? Odd because I normally just roll through the day not really thinking of them at all haha. I also felt like I had to brush them more often.

Though that has disappeared now as well as the sore throat.

Last night I had really sharp sudden pains on my right hand side. They were right over to the side though not centralised so not sure what that is about? I'm hoping it was implantation?! I remain ever hopeful!

I'm not sure how to describe the taste in my mouth but I probably would say its sort of metallic or tastes a bit like blood? I am so worried now that I'm just imagining it all but I don't think so.... Off to brush my teeth now. Haha!

:dust: to us all!

Yeah I guess it would be the iron in blood that makes it metallic-y? :D
I can't really put a finger on the taste in my mouth either. It's not really metallic, just yucky. Sort of medicinal.

Hope this is it! <3

Can I join?! I'm 5dpo today. I had a really bad headache 1dpo. And for the past couple days I've been starving like an hour after I eat a meal. Not normal for me. Also had a lot of intermittent pain on my lower right abdomen. Today my stomach was feeling weird. Not hungry and not nauseous but just weird. I've also had a couple of burps where a little stuff came up. Fingers crossed I'm not just going crazy!

Planning to take my first test the 4th which would be 10dpo.

Welcome :D I know what you mean with the hunger thing. I've just had a huge bowl of popcorn an hour ago and I'm starving again!! Here's hoping we get our BFPs this cycle! Keep us updated when you test, I'll definitely be updating! :) I'm testing on the 3rd which is 9dpo, still early but I'm a POASaholic so I need my fix :blush:

:dust:

Wildworld I think you are right re the iron in the blood thing, although there was none when I brushed my teeth it sort of has that feeling to it!

Welcome Kylasbaby! Pleased to have you join us :)

My sore throat weird taste seems to keep recurring but one never knows if all the swallowing and focusing on it is making it happen...... Gah!

Wow, everyone has such promising symptoms! I'm starting to get down a little this month already because no real (or imagined!) symptoms have surfaced. I like to think that I've been a little more cranky/emotional, but that might be a long shot. I've had a few really light, sporadic, low cramps but that's about it.

How is everyone feeling today?

6dpo today. My God is this TWW going by so slowly. Goodness. I'm planning to test Feb 3rd. One psychic I spoke to said she saw the number three for me so I figured maybe it means to test then. Probably means nothing, but I'll be 8dpo then and I'm dying waiting. Probably won't see anything. But we shall see. FX!!

So I was bored today and went online and did this free tarot reading. I really believe in tarot. I have a couple of my own decks somewhere. They're still in box from when I moved...in June. But this reading matched everything perfectly!

First card, how I feel about myself - that new love could be a child.
Second card, what I want most - a secret to be revealed...hopefully my pregnancy revealing itself to me
Third card, my fears - hmm I'll have to think a bit more about this, but could be my fears of being a single parent? Or could also be from my breakup last year that I've been thinking about a lot lately. It was brutal
Forth card, what is going on for me - says success, joy and happiness and time to celebrate or good news on the conception of a longed-for baby!
Fifth card, what is against me - me being afraid I'm not pregnant and this could take a while. Or that even if I am pregnant that doesn't guarantee a healthy child
Card six, outcome - have to think on this one too, but if think it's still about my breakup.

https://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a589/KylaMissa22/image_zps1e2edd59.jpg
https://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a589/KylaMissa22/image_zps006dff81.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"