5dpo buddies? *UPDATE* 10dpo pg22 (evap!)

So I took this test this am (somewhere around 9dpo) and couldn't really see anything. I took some pics of it and walked away.

Later today, I swear I saw something! I looked at the pics I took when it was still in the time limit, and tweaked a bit.

see anything?! I swear I do :haha: But also, I never know.

I see it!!!

Tested again and nothing :( will i ever have my bfp :(

Wildworld, I didn't get my bfp until 12dpo! You're not out yet!! <3

tested again this morning and bfn, stark white. sore bbs and spotting like mad so AF defo on the way!

tested again this morning and bfn, stark white. sore bbs and spotting like mad so AF defo on the way!

:( I tested yesterday, no idea of DPO though so don't know why, got that stark white BFN. No matter which way I turn it it's BFN, I got really down about it.

I have the sore bbs too but I am holding out hope!!!

We will get this x

So I got these today and took one with a few hour hold and I swear I see something!!

I'll retest later of course!:haha:

Attachments

• done3.png
    done3.png
    219.8 KB · Views: 12
  • done1.png
    done1.png
    230.2 KB · Views: 14
  • done2.png
    done2.png
    174.8 KB · Views: 11
Off to bed. OB appointment in 12 hours! I don't know how I'm gonna sleep tonight. I'm hoping they will do the ultrasound there so I do t have to get it done at the other place at 2:30. Their technicians are better trained than the general ultrasound techs at the other place. So scared

14dpo, af was due today but not here yet. Still spotting, no cramps but sore bbs. Tested this morning (8am) and got this within 5 minutes (dipped test, got dressed and bam, there it was)...

Tested again at 2pm (kinda diluted) and stark bfn. So annoyed with these cheapies... never again.

I've also included a pic of hcg beside opk to compare lines position. Opk (pink) and hcg (blue) didn't touch at all

Attachments

• 20140307_080622.jpg
    20140307_080622.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 16
  • 20140307_081203.jpg
    20140307_081203.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 17
Not good news. Yolk sac is bistable now whereas it wasn't last week. But still no baby and the gestational sac hasn't grown much. Doctor said biology isn't 100%. Last week we didn't see the yolk sac and now we do. Baby might be there next week. But it's a vey slim chance. Another ultrasound next Friday. And my OB did blood today and repeat on Monday so I'll see then what my hcg numbers are like. But it's not looking good.

Wildworld: that line looks great! It could have been your diluted urine?

Kylas: wow, I'm so sorry you're going through this. Please keep us updated!

Wildworld that line does look good, I agree! x

Kylasbaby, I'm really sorry it wasn't good news at your scan :( I have no words but just positive thoughts for you and hugs xx

kyla I'm sorry sweetie :hugs:

That line looks too pink to be an evap wild, have you tested today?

Big hugs Kyla. I have some understanding about how you're feeling. I had to have three ERPC's after my three mmc's.
If there's anything I can do or you need a shoulder please pm me day or night. I'm thinking about you :hugs:

Big hugs Kyla. I have some understanding about how you're feeling. I had to have three ERPC's after my three mmc's.
If there's anything I can do or you need a shoulder please pm me day or night. I'm thinking about you :hugs:

Thank you I appreciate it. I'm doing okay for the most part. Minor cramping and bleeding to be expected. I was thinking about not trying again, but I think that would be worse for me emotionally. Come October (my EDD) I'll be a mess so it's my goal to have conceived my rainbow baby by then. Hopefully in May so I'll have a February baby. But we shall see.

Hey Kyla,

I'm doing OK - how are you? <3

I'm 4 DPO here and symptom spotting like mad, going crazy, driving myself mental with all the possibilities. I need to get off the computer and go do something else! Haha. But I always find my way back here sooner or later&#8230;

We are selling our house and madly looking for somewhere else to live so at least I have that to occupy some other part of my brain that isn't all 'TTC, BFP, pleeeeeeease!'

I hope you are doing well, fingers crossed for you this cycle - when are you due for AF? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->