5dpo & cramping...good sign?

aalexandram

Reaction score
Hi Ladies!

So I am 5dpo and had some mild cramping today...mainly on the left side and I have also got a dull ache. It really feels like as if AF is on its way...but it's too early!

Do you think this is a good sign e.g. implantation?

Thank you!

x

Heya, I hope so! :) I'm having a similar thing at 6/7dpo, all day I've had very specific aches on my left side (I know I ovulated that side this month) and feels uncomfortable like it's stretched, can only hope :)

ooo fingers crossed for us both!!

I wonder what it is with the left side...I have been doing a bit of googling and lots of women seem to get cramps/aches in their left side and then get a BFP!!

Hoping this TWW goes quickly! Baby dust to you x

Me too! Although I don't remember which side... We shall see! Good luck!

Really? I've never heard that! I have Googled almost everything I must check it out :haha: I must say I am hopeful :) I've had a chemical twice (both on my left ov), every other month and last month was my bfn right side :) hopefully it's not a coincidence!

I also had cramping at 5dpo but on my right side followed by a stretching feeling in my upper thigh. Then on 6 and 7dpo had the same thing it only lasted for a couple of seconds but I must admit it did have me running to the toilet because I thought AF was here! But nothing. Have either of you had that wet feeling down there to? (Sorry tmi) lol

I experienced the same thing today and am also 5 dpo.

This could be our month!
GL to you all =)

Hope so!!!! I feel like it is I dont know why. Intuition maybe.......

You will have to keep us posted =) I'm 9dpo today and I'll be testing at 12 dpo this time because in my last cycle I spent so much on tests! lol

I started testing already. Stupid lol. I posted it in the pg test section.

Not had a wet feeling down there yet...The cramps kept waking me up ALL night, they were so uncomfortable. They seemed to have stopped for now though. I hope they were a good sign...I did a test this morning (ic) BFN - but I expected that seeing as I am only 6dpo (wishful thinking!!). Will test next Wednesday/Thursday with a FRER but that seems sooo far away :(

x

I get increased creamy cm before af, but fertile cm when I get a bfp :shrug: only creamy so far!

Goodness if I'm not preggers this month I'm gonna throw an electrical appliance out the window in annoyance! Still feeling a great pulling sensation on my left side, very distracting! It's not so much cramps any more, just this :)

I know what you mean baby love :) i just feel it this month! I'll also be holding off till 10dpo (Sunday) since I only have frer and one sad ic left :haha: chin up any bfn now is about 80% likely to be false if you are pregnant now :)

Rhyz noo come test with me on Sunday! :D

Ooh I'm 5dpo and had the same; interesting! And the same I think I'm preggers intuition (or wishful thinking!)

I am waiting until 14dpo to test....so far away!x

I have already tested lol I couldn't hold out any longer lol
image.jpg

Have tweaked it a bit but I don't know whether I should trust these strips or not
Fx for both of you =)

That could be the start of something there! On my phone at least it looks like it's more visible on the bottom of the line, is that the case?

I'm scared of ics after accidentally ordering the wrong ones and getting some really nasty cheap ones that always had evap :/ so no poas wasting my frer yet :haha:

I know what you mean. I going to wait for a few days to do a frer. When are you testing?

I will wait till Sunday with frer, I had to import the *******s so can't afford to waste them :haha: I'll only be 10dpo then so still could be false neg, but by Monday I expect spotting and Tues af so it's not too early in my eyes :)

patience- I am right there with ya with the annoyance deal. I am already ready to start throwing things lol.

mwah- I think it might be more wishful thinking than anything else. Probably because I want it soo bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->