5dpo & cramping...good sign?

warning TMI!!!!

So alongside the cramps I was having yesterday today whilst checking CM, I noticed that inside my lady parts the walls were so swollen...couldnt even feel my cervix!!

I have never experienced this before...I hope it isnt the start of an infection :( and hoping this is the start of a BFP!

sorry about the TMI!

warning TMI!!!!

So alongside the cramps I was having yesterday today whilst checking CM, I noticed that inside my lady parts the walls were so swollen...couldnt even feel my cervix!!

I have never experienced this before...I hope it isnt the start of an infection :( and hoping this is the start of a BFP!

sorry about the TMI!

I have heard that this happens when pregnancy occurs because of the increased blood flow. I also heard that it would be like a purplish color also......

warning TMI!!!!

sorry about the TMI!

I have heard that this happens when pregnancy occurs because of the increased blood flow. I also heard that it would be like a purplish color also......

oooo really? Not sure I want to look at the colour haha....

trying not to get my hopes up as my cycles have been very odd the past 4 months. they used to be 32 days and now they are 22 days with ovulation on CD6!

It does sound like a good thing indeed :) your cycles are crazy though!

Today I've carried on having left sided aches/stretching feeling, sometime this afternoon I went to shuffle back in my chair and had the sharpest pain on my left side I dropped my paperwork and gasped! Now it's super tender and hurts if i move a certain way (just hit a bump on the bus and winced lol) this is new!

Hi, in having the pains in my right side can only be described as sharp stabbing achy pains, my period is due next week, i hope you get the result you want soon ��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->