5dpo dip below coverline?

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Hi girls so I took clomid this cycle and I ovulated on CD 16.. Woke up today and had a dip below coverline at 5dpo..

Can you have implantation at 5dpo? You can check my chart out

I also have sore sensitive nipples?

It is possible. On my bfp cycle I had a slight dip at 4dpo it rose the next day and dipped again 6dpo. Then it shot up even higher than O spike on 7dpo.
I had symptoms 3dpo and I knew I at least had the egg fertilized.
Now it is just a waiting game and to keep on temping. The tww sucks.

I sure hope it is! I never have sore nipples or breast this early! Hoping its a BFP month!!! Least I know clomid will help me conceive now!

Did you temp today? it's not on your chart in your signature. Just curious as to what it did today.

Yep. It may even dip again. If you click on my cart you can see my past chart. The one right before my current was a bfp chart. I stopped temping when I got my positive blood test.

Okay. Hoping that is an implantation dip. Today I felt like AF was coming.. Just plain irritable and exhausted. Back aches off and on. Hoping this is my BFP!

Hi ladies....so I hope I am wrong about this but I had something similar happen last cycle and after doing some research I found out it could be a progesterone dip followed by the estrogen spike. It started to make sense to me cuz I read about the symptoms of estrogen...sneezing, stuffiness and a few other things that. I was testing excited about. But turns out it was my body pumping more estrogen. Again, hope I'm totally wrong and it's early implantation!! Keep us posted and good luck!

Update.. Had lower midsection cramps/aches today for a few hours. Hoping its implantation cramps! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->