5DPO feeling very wet?

bumpbug

Reaction score
Is feeling moist down there normal?!

Sometimes nothing is there, but I just get that odd feeling that it's wet (but it's not)

CM clear/white and watery

I’m 6dpo and have had a ton of creamy cm which gives me that wet feeling.

Maybe it’s the last of the fertile cm on its way out? Sorry I’m not much help. Hopefully someone can give a better answer

Is it watery, or is there just a lot of creamy CM? How are you tracking your ovulation?

Watery but white.

Yes.
Had a positive OPK on the 6th December. Currently sitting at 5dpo.
I never get EWCM, but after Ovulation I dried up now getting water cm

OPKs track the LH surge, but the surge is not a guarantee of ovulation, so that can be a bit tricky. The only way to know for sure that you released an egg is by tracking your BBT. Fertility Friend recommends treating each patch of potentially fertile CM (EWCM or watery) as a potential fertile period and BD'ing just to make sure you don't miss your chance.

That said, it's also possible that you're just having watery CM. It's possible to have fertile CM post-ovulation. But it doesn't hurt to BD just to be extra sure! ;)

Cm increases during the 2 week wait are due to estrogen surges, which can happen a week after ov or right before your af is due, as far as I know. It isn't a good or bad sign as far as pregnancy goes. You could definitely still be pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->