5DPO... I love watching my temp rise!

Jokerette

Mama of 2
Reaction score
I am feeling really positive this cycle that this could be our month! It's our 4th month trying. Months 1 and 2 I might have been a little off with timing BD. But the past 2 months, I used OPK's got an almost positive which resulted in higher temps so I know I ovulated.

This time we BD'd all 4 days before I ovulated, and now my temp has stayed up above the coverline! I'm so happy... I just hope it stays up! Check out my chart :)

Also...based on TCOYF it looks like I have a "fall back rise" pattern so the drop on 2dpo seems to fall into that category and my coverline is based on the other temps.

Wish me luck!!!

Attachments

• chartjune3.jpg
    chartjune3.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 119
Good luck!

I am 3dpo and I had what looks like a fallback rise as well. Last cycle I had that as well but the temp never really went back up, buT this am it shot nack up! Good times :) That previous cycle I wasn't sure whether I ovulated at all though, and this one i had a pos opk and major temp spike.

Time will tell! Do you have a plan for testing?

I am not sure yet for testing... I am i think I will try my best to wait until 13dpo... which would be 21 day after my missed period! So that would be June 11th... I am going out that night for my 28th birthday so it will be pretty obvious if I dont drink! LOL

do you have testing plans?

Your chart looks good - best of luck to you for a BFP!!!!!!!

fx for you :D how do you temp? and do charts like that lol i dont understand it, im new to all this bare with me please LOL! xxx

fx for you :D how do you temp? and do charts like that lol i dont understand it, im new to all this bare with me please LOL! xxx

If you check out Fertilityfriend.com they have great resources - lots of articles to read on how to chart your Basal Body Temperature or BBT.

To the OP, your chart looks awesome! I hope you get your :bfp: this cycle :) I'm hoping my temp also continues to climb but it does look like I'm slow riser. Just stay above that cover line I guess :)

Update!! I got my BFP!!!

Attachments

• 10dpo.jpg
    10dpo.jpg
    300.2 KB · Views: 27
Congrats thats wonderful news!! hw many dpo are you???

im 2 days late dare not test for fear of a BFN!! what does your BBT look like now x x x x

Hi! I am 10dpo, those photos were taken this morning... very early and the lines are still very faint. I am using 20mIU sensitive tests... there is a link to my BBT chart in my signature below :)

GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!! :)

Massive congratulations to you, can't wait to see those lines getting darker x

congrats honey xxx

this is my bbt https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/321b3e/]My Ovulation Chart[/url]

i dont know what to think any thoughts??? my cycle is normally 25-26 days long xxxxx

Congrats Jokerette!!!!

It may be slightly faint but it looks GREAT! very visible. This makes me want to test earlier than I had planned haha. I think my chart was looking similar to yours then, of course that was some days ago...

Are you able to post a pic of your 'final' chart?

Congrats :) :happydance:

congrats honey xxx

this is my bbt https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/321b3e/]My Ovulation Chart[/url]

i dont know what to think any thoughts??? my cycle is normally 25-26 days long xxxxx

I think your chart looks GREAT!! my temp started going up higher (like yours) the day before i got my BFP!!!

Congrats Jokerette!!!!

It may be slightly faint but it looks GREAT! very visible. This makes me want to test earlier than I had planned haha. I think my chart was looking similar to yours then, of course that was some days ago...

Are you able to post a pic of your 'final' chart?

Congrats :) :happydance:

Sure! here is my "final chart"! I probably wont temp anymore after today

My symptoms have been backache since 6dpo, stomache twinges and mild cramping since 6dpo, nauseous (on 8dpo)

Attachments

• jokerettechart.jpg
    jokerettechart.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 42
Thanks and congratulations again x x x

just hope these tummy/AF like pains arent the witch arriving?!

wishing you a magical pregnancy and a happy and healthy 9 months x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"