5dpo in my tww AF started on to next cycle.

JessaBear36

Time will heal all wounds
Reaction score
We been bding like crazy :sex: this time...Had another cp last cycle so hoping for the best.. woke up with a upset stomach and nausea . Didn't sleep well at all heartburn was kicking my butt on and off all night as well. Uggh wish as soon as we got pregnant bam we would know right away lol. I have a great feeling about this month...seems my period is due Oct 31st Halloween. FX for everyone ttc.
:dust:

We been bding like crazy :sex: this time...Had another cp last cycle so hoping for the best.. woke up with a upset stomach and nausea . Didn't sleep well at all heartburn was kicking my butt on and off all night as well. Uggh wish as soon as we got pregnant bam we would know right away lol. I have a great feeling about this month...seems my period is due Oct 31st Halloween. FX for everyone ttc.
:dust:
Best of luck to you - I saw your previous posts and I’m very sorry. My AF is due 4th November but imagine I’ll test earlier! FX for you x

Best of luck to you - I saw your previous posts and I’m very sorry. My AF is due 4th November but imagine I’ll test earlier! FX for you x
It,s been a rollercoaster ride for sure ttc baby 2.
Thank you fo,r taking the time to reply

Good luck!! FX so tight for you!! My 1st symptom with my son before I even had a positive HPT was RLS. I had it pretty bad with both of my girls and just knew from that point that I was definitely pregnant because it doesn't happen outside of pregnancy for me.

Good luck girl! And sorry about your losses. Hope you get a sticky one this month.

Good luck!! FX so tight for you!! My 1st symptom with my son before I even had a positive HPT was RLS. I had it pretty bad with both of my girls and just knew from that point that I was definitely pregnant because it doesn't happen outside of pregnancy for me.
Thank you kiwi. RLS is awful i had it once from medication i was on in the past..stinks!! I couldn't imagine all the time specially when prego.
Feeling off , emotional and weepy. Cramps kicking in so took a bath. Come on TWW go faster.

Slept like crap again last night . Kept waking up with night sweats had to change my shirt,, also had bad heartburn too. Cramping and bbs/ nips kill this morning .
I can't wait to take a test. Waiting on some hpts to come in the mail :mail:<3

Headache and very emotional hope it's pregnancy related even though I'm very early in my cycle. Still having cramps here and there.

Upset stomach this AM, bloated, bbs still hurt like hell. Hope my tests come today I'm itching to test.... if they come today I will lol. Tests could be here from today till next Wednesday so the real wait is on hurry up mail!!!

Last edited:
Jumping on here :) TWW is the absolute worst! I’m pretty sure I O’d Monday after getting peak OPK on Sunday 10/20 in the evening. It was negative that morning. Monday I had pulling and cramping feeling in my right side.. then felt a “pop” feeling. Then Tuesday felt the same exact thing on my left side . It’s our first cycle of 50mg Clomid. (PCOS) I go Monday for the progesterone test and I can’t wait! But since O day.. I’ve been extremely crampy on my right side. Today was feeling more cramping and also in my low back.. like just above where my tailbone is.. like a piercing twinge. Idk. I really have been trying to not read much into the symptoms.. as this is our second TTC. But it’s SO tough!! Being able to talk about it here helps though ☺️ My fingers are crossed for all of you!! I’m trying to hold out on testing til 11/2.

Jumping on here :) TWW is the absolute worst! I’m pretty sure I O’d Monday after getting peak OPK on Sunday 10/20 in the evening. It was negative that morning. Monday I had pulling and cramping feeling in my right side.. then felt a “pop” feeling. Then Tuesday felt the same exact thing on my left side . It’s our first cycle of 50mg Clomid. (PCOS) I go Monday for the progesterone test and I can’t wait! But since O day.. I’ve been extremely crampy on my right side. Today was feeling more cramping and also in my low back.. like just above where my tailbone is.. like a piercing twinge. Idk. I really have been trying to not read much into the symptoms.. as this is our second TTC. But it’s SO tough!! Being able to talk about it here helps though ☺️ My fingers are crossed for all of you!! I’m trying to hold out on testing til 11/2.

Hello nice to meet you,.
Maybe you ovulated from both sides because of the Clomid? Never been on it but know a little about it. Good luck. I'm trying not to symptom spot but it's kinda hard not to when I'm feeling so off. I had a early loss last cycle so hoping we get a healthy baby soon. TTC #2 also. Let me know when u test. FX!!

Uggh feeling like poo, trying to keep dinner down I have a nasty wave of nausea going on right now to where my ears feel hot.. idk maybe I'm getting sick been sneezing a lot . Overtired and can't sleep. Going to make hot tea then try and rest. I so wanna test right now. Tests didn't come today hope tomorrow but have a feeling they won't . If they do will test.

Hello nice to meet you,.
Maybe you ovulated from both sides because of the Clomid? Never been on it but know a little about it. Good luck. I'm trying not to symptom spot but it's kinda hard not to when I'm feeling so off. I had a early loss last cycle so hoping we get a healthy baby soon. TTC #2 also. Let me know when u test. FX!!

nice to meet you too!! I’m so sorry to hear of your loss last cycle!! {{{hugs}}} FX for you as well!! How old is your 1st? My daughter is 3 now. And it’s EXTREMELY hard not to! My husband and I have been TTC #2 for 22 months now. Which is why we decided to go the fertility route. It took us 10 years (literally) to have our daughter after 2 mc. So twins wouldn’t be a bad thing if I did ovulate from each side. After this next pregnancy.. I’m done. Lol! I’m laughing now.. but the TTC journey for my husband and I has been bittersweet. We just keep reminding ourselves.. perfection takes time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->