5dpo! Inviting anyone in there 2ww to chat!

So I got my bfp today!! I'm so excited, it's my first one ever! I'm 10 dpo. First ones with fmu were very light but got darker as more time went by, then I did an ic with 2mu and it was much darker! Digital was negative so I'll do another one in the morning to show hubby. I haven't told him yet because he's on a 6 hour drive right now, so I'll tell him tonight.

My symptoms have been: big sore veiny bbs and enlarged nipples since 8dpo, bloated, fatigue. I have had mostly creamy cm throughout the 2ww and even had a tiny bit of ewcm this morning, but feel very wet inside (sorry tmi!). Random fleeting slight headaches, earlier on I had two dreams about being pregnant or ppl talking about it, keep waking up early (unusual), was hot and sweaty when I woke up this am, my teeth have ached the last two days (weird lol), acne earlier on, bit gassy, thirsty. Last night what clued me in was I had tiny niggling little cramps all evening in my uterus. Today they continued and got a little stronger in the morning and early afternoon, kind of a steady little pain. I don't get af cramps hardly at all so this was a big clue, and they feel different than af cramps, kind of higher up I guess. Also there is a fullness/pressure feeling down there, and I am finding it annoying to have anything putting pressure on the pubic area like waistbands.

Good luck to you ladies!!

IMG_2273.jpg

IMG_2287.jpg

Bfn again this morning. 9dpo....no symptoms.

Crossing my fingers you get your BFP soon!

I'm only 6 dpo today and it's the first day I haven't had ovary twinges/mild cramps.. they definitely weren't the same as AF so I believe it was from ovulation.. I never had them before though - or I am just noticing them now and didn't pay too much attention before.

Good luck!

Thank you! I have been noticing every tiny twinge and cramp. I finally just had to start ignoring them bc I was driving myself a little crazy :)

Baby dust!

Lomelindi!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!! We have a lucky thread :)

Ladies, how are we doing?

I'm doing crap today so if anyone has any good news (baby related or not!), positive thoughts, etc lets hear it!

Hey ladies mind if I join?

Congratulations Lomelindi :)

Im about 9 dpo today and been having cramping yesterday and today and kept feeling like I had a stitch earlier in my left side that lasted about an hour which was quite painful, Ive also been tired, hungry and am currently very spotty so it better be for a good reason!
My cp seems to be higher and softer than it would normally be at this stage in my cycle but thats so unpredictable Im not really thinking anything of it.
Took a cheapie today and got a bfn :( tempted to test again today but going to try hold off until the morning!
How are you all doing?

Thanks gillian.s! 9 dpo is so super early, I got bfn until 10 dpo and that's still quite early. Don't get discouraged! :) Your symptoms sound good, my cp was up and down through the luteal phase, was high and soft in the beginning then went low and firm, now it seems to be slowly going back up and getting softer. So it isn't the greatest predictor lol. I will say though that the entire lp I thought it just felt different than normal. Also this may be tmi but the entire inside feels really velvety soft, which I'd never noticed before. Maybe because of increased blood flow? Good luck anyway! :)

yeah I know its still early but can't help myself ha going to try keep my mind off it so I don't go test crazy but I already know that's easier said than done!
Got sick a little earlier which could be a good sign but I have got that before af before too so could go either way :shrug:

Thanks gillian.s! 9 dpo is so super early, I got bfn until 10 dpo and that's still quite early. Don't get discouraged! :) Your symptoms sound good, my cp was up and down through the luteal phase, was high and soft in the beginning then went low and firm, now it seems to be slowly going back up and getting softer. So it isn't the greatest predictor lol. I will say though that the entire lp I thought it just felt different than normal. Also this may be tmi but the entire inside feels really velvety soft, which I'd never noticed before. Maybe because of increased blood flow? Good luck anyway! :)
Velvety soft?! DH would love that !!!

Hi, ok if I join in too?

I'm around 9dpo. Last few days I've been having cramps on and off and tingly/sore nipples. Feeling a bit nauseous today too. The cramps feel like normal before af cramps so not feeling too hopeful, although I have had cramps before bfp's in the past.

I said I wouldn't obsess over symptoms this time, but that seems to have gone out the window!

Hi, ok if I join in too?

I'm around 9dpo. Last few days I've been having cramps on and off and tingly/sore nipples. Feeling a bit nauseous today too. The cramps feel like normal before af cramps so not feeling too hopeful, although I have had cramps before bfp's in the past.

I said I wouldn't obsess over symptoms this time, but that seems to have gone out the window!
We all say we won't obsess over symptoms and pee on all the things... but we do. and it's okay, that's why we're here. :dance:

Hi Ladies.
I have just started to try for a baby.
right now i'm going through the 2WW period and that is killing me.
i think i ovaluated between 12 march to 15 march (and me and DH BDed every day).
and right now i'm facing these :
16 march -- Gassy, Dry CM, Backache, some smell in urine
17 march -- backache, little white CM, in morning got a very sharp pain in right ovary which lasted for atleast 20 minutes. it was like the ovulation pain I face every month but more sharp. I was not able to walk even.

Also, after every ovulation i get sore breast. but no soreness noticed till now.

I know its very early to ask but Am i Pregnant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->