5dpo symptom spotting. Who is with me?

When will you test again?

I've had all of those before AF before, but can also definitely mean pregnancy.

Yes - I ovulated on the 26th, so I'm 8dpo. You would be 9/10dpo :)

I've been thinking it's Wednesday all day. I'm so screwed up haha

I start testing on Thursday. So far had nausea three times, had a itchy downstairs (tmi), I've got lots of acne on my chin which is not normal for me and been quite tired. My nipples have also went from a poky colour to a light brown?

I start testing on Thursday. So far had nausea three times, had a itchy downstairs (tmi), I've got lots of acne on my chin which is not normal for me and been quite tired. My nipples have also went from a poky colour to a light brown?

I always got huge pimples during pregnant cycles. Fingers crossed for you!

i have been diarrhea (tmi) since ovulation and horrible cramping since then, bloated, gas etc. it just hurts .. so i might just be sick!
then today 5 dpo mu boobs are sooo sore, but i have implants, havent had issues or pain in the past 2.5 yrs. but still dont want to point it to that ... we will see ...

I've actually had no acne this cycle and since coming off of birth control I've been getting pretty bad acne every month.

Today so far is good. I'm actually 9 or 10 dpo for sure now haha. I didn't wake up sick, but i do have cramps still. We shall see how the day unfolds.

I'm going to test tomorrow. Hubby and I are going to the store after work tonight

I'm 9/10 today and tested bfn :cry:

So much for not symptom spotting...

I've been really emotional - crying at anything. Weird dreams for the last couple of days, pms cramping on and off all the tww. Yellow cm and feeling wet today :blush:

Oh yeah, I've got a zit. Never normally get them but I've put it down to the Christmas chocolates :winkwink:

I'm 8dpo. Been somewhat crampy, but that's pretty normal for me post O. Hmm

I did have a tiny bit of blood when I wiped and tmi...a ton of cm. AF is due in about a week and last pregnancy I spotted about this time too, but I also spot before AF. So... :shrug: Testing bfn's so far, but will test again in the AM.

If it's implantation bleeding, you won't get a BFP for around 2-3 days most likely! Hope that's what it is.

I'm 11dpo & caved and tested BFN. My nipples are huge & still cramping, but nothing else really. These are also pms symptoms :flower:

Ok ladies, I'm joining in.

I'm about 7/8 DPO and feeling nauseous. Saturday and today are pretty bad. I'm trying not to get my hopes up and making this into a big deal but I can't stop thinking about it.

I have 2 tests left and want to be smart about when I test, so I don't have to buy a whole new box before the end of this cycle.

I've had a couple dreams about BFP and my hubby already thinks I'm there. I just don't want to test too soon...can't stay busy enough to stop my mind.

9dpo today. Thought I saw something on a wondfo and frer, but then it all disappeared. Hmm

https://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a382/mara16jade/20160105_102205_zpse9jck73j.jpg

https://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a382/mara16jade/20160105_102307_zpscq3lh7o0.jpg

https://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a382/mara16jade/Mobile%20Uploads/picsay-1452019662784_zps59eghoyv.jpg

https://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a382/mara16jade/Mobile%20Uploads/20160105_104407-picsay_zps50rthir2.jpg

Hi mrsqueenV! Fingers crossed for you. It sounds promising!! I tend to test at 11dpo & if negative I wait until missed AF.

Mara16jade- I've had that happen before and then went on to get a BFP a couple of days later. Hopefully it's the start of something for you!

I had my bfn yesterday at 11dpo. Today I've already had two naps & it's only 4pm. Also still cramping. Just got my usual AF zit today though, so I'm sure it's coming.

Hey everyone! I don't even know what dpoint I am at this point. AF due today or Friday so 12 or 14.

I've been feeling pretty good the last few days. I've had a bit more energy.

Sunday night at 2 am I had a really bad bout of vertigo or something. I was sitting still, talking, and all of a sudden I just got so dizzy and cross eyes and nauseous I stopped talking mid sentence. It was really really uncomfortable and scary.

Today I woke up with some nausea, but again, not entirely uncommon for me. Yesterday I had a pretty big appetite, which is normal pms for me;however, this was the first day I've had any appetite since ovulating so who knows.

We shall see!

Are you waiting until missed AF now, or will you be testing again?

AF is due tomorrow or the next day (cycles are between 27-28 days for me.)

Hey I'm following you girls, hoping to see some bfps! Dakota I have had every same symptom as u had on first post except heartburn. I'm 6dpo. Really bloated and gassy too n had strong pains in my right breast. Not convinced tho as its normal for my body to trick me! Probs just high level of hormones from ovulation x

I think I'll be testing tomorrow if AF doesn't come. I'm extremely regular, and it's CD27 today. That's when I got AF last cycle. Have never gotten it later than CD28!

im following yall and i hope to see some baby news.. i am at 10dpo have had crazy symptoms
ive had bfns all the way up until today with the faintest line on a dollar store test..sooo fx

Hey girls - just got a BFP on a frer. Good luck to you all :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"