5dpo testing Nov 17

Congratulations Girly! Did u have any significant symptoms?

Thank you :)
I've been incredibly gassy, and very tired mid afternoon. To the point that after I got home from work on Wednesday, I took a nap on the sofa. I was close to doing the same again today. Otherwise, nothing, and I certainly don't 'feel' pregnant like I did with DD

Anyone else test today? I'm done testing until Monday. Then I'll be 11Dpo and should see a line by then hopefully. Also attending a wedding tomorrow 😇

HI JCliff - Yes! I am a complete POAS addict and have been POAS like cray cray!

Today is 11dpo/13dpt, I had IUI this cycle with Ovidrel Trigger Shot.

I took this last night at 10dpo/12dpt...So, to wait until 11dpo should be safe.

View attachment 974311

Thank you Girly! I feel normal :) Nothing to report. Hope you have a fab weekend!

I took an ic this morning and I kept seeing something,but decided it was line eye. Looked at it an hr later and there is definitely something there now that it has dried. However, I know its probably an evap. I'm going to try to wait until Monday to test. Today I am 10dpo.

Still no AF this morning! Did not test either. Waiting until Monday. Going to a wedding today.

I tried, but it is saying its too large. It is barely there and today my gum started to bleed. I will wait.

Anyone else test today? I'm still waiting until tomorrow. I feel like I'm getting my period though. Headache and bloated. Oh well. My husband and I decided to wait and try for #3 nor until next year if it doesn't work out this month. (We have a family trip planned to Disney next October and it wouldn't be ideal bringing a new baby.) So either way will work out! Btw I'm 10dpo!

9dpo. I tested today, got a negative 10 miu test. Then i had some spotting that has continue this afternoon. I wasnt expecting my period until 11/21 but i always spot before my period too, so idk what to think!

I think I'm out! Started to spot this afternoon. Of course AF is like 5 days early this month. Oh well! :)

Yesterday I had that bad nausea that made me gag. Today I started having cramps in the lower part of my stomach, but I could barely feel them. I really started to think that af was going to show in a few days. However I went to the bathroom this even and when I got up I noticed some stringy ewcm in the toilet (2 strings of it) with darker brown blood in it! I have NEVER had this before in my life. Not even with my previous pregnancies. Now I am a little queasy again and I really just have a feeling that this is it. I will keep everyone updated.

I had spotting again this morning . Thought af had showed up but then it was gone after an hour . I have no idea whats up.

I wish i could just know one way or the other :(

I had spotting again this morning . Thought af had showed up but then it was gone after an hour . I have no idea whats up.

I wish i could just know one way or the other :(

I had some brown discharge last night and no more. Af is due either wed or thursday. Hope this is it for the both of us!

Tested this morning @ 12dpo and negative, AF due on Wednesday

Thejoie- woot woot!

I had some spotting yesterday and its either AF super early or IB. Only time will tell!

https://i1174.photobucket.com/albums/r606/quillzmom/Mobile%20Uploads/20161114_072945.jpg

Do you guys see a line . Its faint

I see it dream! When are you testing again?

Hopefully tomorrow or wednesday . I have tests coming in the mail . Weve had a previous chemical so im cautiously optimistic untill i get some good dark lines that stick

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->