5DPO - Testing on Oct 10

KiwiMarie

Reaction score
So I'm at what I believe to be 5 DPO TTC baby number 2. This is our first month of real trying and I'm honestly not 100% what my cycle really is. We chose not to use bbt quite yet as my cycle varies a bit (averaging 31 days). I used a mixture of calendar based on my average combined with watching CM and other O-signs. I just started really tracking thing two months ago. I promised myself I wouldn't get all riled up about stuff on month one but here I am positively obsessing about my extreme amount of CM. (TMI WARNING) Its an insane amount every time I wipe. Mostly mucousy. I'm constantly checking things wondering if I'm assigning significance to insignificant things. Anyone else want to obsess with me?

Here's my layout so far:

1 DPO: EWCM- BD just for good measure.
2 DPO: LOTS of EWCM- More BD as I still am not 100% when my o-date is.
3 DPO: Yet more EWCM- (TMI WARNING) at one point I stood to wipe and there was a string of snot-like CM stretching all the way to the bowl. So gross and so out of the ordinary for me. Mild body aches.
4 DPO: EWCM- tiredness set in. Very dull (hardly noticeable) cramps near left ovary.
5 DPO: EWCM but less then the past few days. Body aches (ESP legs and back) mild cramping- not AF kind even by a little bit. Bloating. Gassy. Headache. Mild nausea after eating. Extremely tired despite an excellent a night's sleep.

So whose with me here? Share your symptoms. I don't want to hyper fixate alone.

FX FOR SOME OCT 10 BFPS!!!

I am on 5 DPO now with our first IUI + clomid cycle. I have been noticing an increase in creamy CM, when usually it's pretty sticky/dry. I know CM isn't a good indicator after ovulation, but I can't help but fixate on it! I don't know how long I can hold out before I start to test!

I think I'm 5dpo today as well ff changed my O day by 3 days so I'm either 5 or 8 who knows:shrug: all I know is I'm testing on October 13th I like to be late before I test so her's hoping ladies:dust: The only symptoms I guess I've had is a pain on my left side since O'ing, my lower back has been hurting like before you get AF, and mild AF cramps that come and go kinda here one day gone the next. I also had one morning of nausea which was yesterday and don't really think it's significant. Maybe you ladies can tell me what you think of my chart? and tell me what day you think I could've O'd on?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-10-02-10-49-14.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-10-02-10-49-14.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 1
I think I am going to join you ladies!!!

6dpo and a whole lot of nothing to go on right now. Actually I am pretty sure I may be out this month anyway! I have had pneumonia, goin on my 3rd week now! :-( while we dtd the day before O. The rest of the week was a flop! Going on the fact that sometimes it only takes once!

I think I am going to join you ladies!!!

6dpo and a whole lot of nothing to go on right now. Actually I am pretty sure I may be out this month anyway! I have had pneumonia, goin on my 3rd week now! :-( while we dtd the day before O. The rest of the week was a flop! Going on the fact that sometimes it only takes once!

Hi Pix, it does only take once. And your SOs little dudes can live a while. There's still a chance. Best of luck.

I am on 5 DPO now with our first IUI + clomid cycle. I have been noticing an increase in creamy CM, when usually it's pretty sticky/dry. I know CM isn't a good indicator after ovulation, but I can't help but fixate on it! I don't know how long I can hold out before I start to test!

Oh I'm trying so hard not to get POAS addicted. My DH won't let me buy them until the tenth. My birthday is tomorrow and he said I can't have my preset if I get a test before the tenth. He is as excited as I am but doesn't want the ups and downs of constant BFNs because I'm testing too early. I get it. I even agree. Stil doesn't keep me from stamping my feet a bit every time we drive past the drug store. :p

Oh I'm trying so hard not to get POAS addicted. My DH won't let me buy them until the tenth. My birthday is tomorrow and he said I can't have my preset if I get a test before the tenth. He is as excited as I am but doesn't want the ups and downs of constant BFNs because I'm testing too early. I get it. I even agree. Stil doesn't keep me from stamping my feet a bit every time we drive past the drug store. :p

LOL I buy mine online in packs of 20!!

Update:

6 DPO: Itching down there and cottage cheesy CM mixed with milky EWCM - no odor. Probably BV. Doesn't mean I'm out but it makes some of the symptoms a little less promising. Developed tooth/jaw pain. Like a dull, aching hollow feeling in my teeth. Anyone else get this and get a BFP later?

Hi! :flower:

I am 7dpo today and I currently have the same thing. Watery cm this morning then turned thick. My breasts have been so tender for a few days and today felt to light headed. I did a test at 6po ( OH told me to:haha: )I swear I see a faint line!! It was a first response. A few people have said they can see it too! I don't want to get my hopes up though :(
Oh and I'm also testing on the 10th! x

2013-10-03 21.16.18.jpg

I see a shadow! I hope it's no evap, GL!!!!!

I will hopefully be testing later in October (will only test if I'm a week late for AF),but you ladies have some promising symptoms,so I want to see what's going to happen with you all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->