5dpo

I am 4DPO and going nuts already!!! I'm just ready to know !! When are you testing?!

Hia- I said I would wait till 10dpo, but thinking 9 now... That will be the 30th Jan. What about you?

I'm 7 dpo today and am starting to get super anxious. Anyone have any good symptoms? I have sore bbs and mild discomfort/cramping at times. I haven't had this sore of bbs this early in my cycle in a long time. I think that's why I'm getting anxious. I don't want to get my hopes up too high since chances are it will turn out to just be AF gearing up.

I haven't had any too promising signs but hope it's because it's so soon ; I had a weird cycle, had the stomach flu and didn't ovulate until super late... My period was suppose to come feb 2 but with me ovulating late it should be later I'm gonna try and hold out till 11DPO but my hubby's birthday is the 31st so I may test just to see if I can have a nice surprise for him :)... I just wish I could fast forward the wait ;)... Any of you ladies chart temps? My 4 temps have been above my spike and I have only charted one cycle prior to this and my temps were lower than my spike but trying not to get my hopes up since it's so early ��

Hia- I said I would wait till 10dpo, but thinking 9 now... That will be the 30th Jan. What about you?

I'm 5dpo and was going to wait until Saturday to test but I've decided I'm testing on Friday :haha: I just have $store tests so I don't mind wasting one a day early ;)

Hi ladies, 5 dpo here, or so I think. My wonderful regular cycle of 29 days was out of whack this month because I decided to mess with it and take supplements. Anyway, I think I O'd on CD19 because I'm charting temps etc, so I'm pretty sure. I have had some minor symptoms but only one worth mentioning. Had a small singular patch of EWCM on 3dpo which was very odd and has never happened. Not sure if it's an Oestrogen surge gearing up for implantation after fertilisation. Otherwise feeling just mildly crampy but nothing too major.

Good luck girls. I'm not testing until 4th Feb. Definitely not before Sunday, that's for sure. Just don't want to see a negative.

I think I O'd around 20th/21st, AFs not due till 6th Feb, and I'm usually pretty regular so only gonna test once I know I'm late!

Yeah I know- I was only 9dpo yesterday :dohh:

I had a temp dip below the cover line but its back up so feeling a bit more hopeful

Sounds like maybe an implantation dip! Any promising symptoms?! :) keep me posted!!

Hi- yeah I was feeling really sick before and a bit shivery. Not sure if I'm imagining it though. How about you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->