5dpo!

Karissa Neal

Reaction score
Hey guys! So many of you may have read my previous thread when I had a chemical and then hubby decided he didn’t wanna try for awhile again so we’ve been using pullout, is it wrong I really hope I get pregnant from that?

Anyway I’m currently 5dpo I used opk to confirm, but I’m having the same symptoms I had when I had my chemical in March. I got this pain in my abdomen by my belly button, I’m nauseas, nipples are extra sensitive. I just feel exactly like I did when I was pregnant before. Extra discharge. The only reason I really believe there’s a chance is because on the day of ovulation hubby pulled out and came and then put it right back in. Also two days before that some got inside of me. I feel crazy for wishing to be pregnant after all of this but idk.. anyone else 5dpo? Any input?

I got pregnant using the pull out method with DD. It happens hon.

I know it’s possible ! I’m 7dpo and tested ( to early I know) lol but it was negative

Dont worry I started testing at 7DPO as well hahaha. My sence of smell was very strong and my temp was high but I wasnt unwell so I did a test at 7DPO 8DPO and 9DPO all were stark white BFNs.
Got a very very faint shadow on a cheepy at 10DPO. My hubby cudnt see it and said it was negative but I cud see a hint of a shadow when I held it up in the window to the sunlight.
Then at 11DPO I got a BFP on frer. I did another cheepie that day as well and got another shadow but it was a bit more noticeable.
Good luck sweety I have it all crossed for you

Took these this morning and I think I see something on the top test

0E023253-DE56-4078-9A28-8D57498F8903.jpeg

I'm 4 day PO. I think. This is just going from a period calculator on my 25-28 day cycles.
I tested too coz I'm impatient and feel like everything is a hopeful symptom. Waiting is tough. And no you're not wrong to want to get pregnant. Perhaps ask hubby if hes willing to take the risk so you can try on purpose. :)

I'm 4 day PO. I think. This is just going from a period calculator on my 25-28 day cycles.
I tested too coz I'm impatient and feel like everything is a hopeful symptom. Waiting is tough. And no you're not wrong to want to get pregnant. Perhaps ask hubby if hes willing to take the risk so you can try on purpose. :)
He still wants to wait a few months.. oh well.. but yes girl!! I’ve been so nauseas lately ! Everything that I feel I’m like oooh pregnancy symptom haha

I can see that faint fine hon. Oh please let this be it[-o<

He still wants to wait a few months.. oh well.. but yes girl!! I’ve been so nauseas lately ! Everything that I feel I’m like oooh pregnancy symptom haha

Haha Yess
Well I hope you get the outcome you are in search of

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"