5th birthday party.. and il be huuge by then!

divadexie

Reaction score
What can I do for my son's 5th birthday??

Last year I had some family round, my 1/2 sister and brother (11 and 6) and my friend with her 3 kids.

But his birthday is 18 june.. I'm due 30 july but chances are this baby will be ealry and I want to be taking it easy as I had pre eclampsia with my son.

Someone suggested inviting kids from his class at nursery... but I couldn't invite some and not otheres.... there are about 30 in the class!

I need some ideas! Also don't want loads of kids running around mine as my dogs do get a bit hyper and one of them loves kids but hes big, the other ones a bit wary of strange ones.

What about just doing something as a family?? Bowling or cinema? Or invite family round for some birthday cake and a cuppa?? x

What about just taking him out somewhere to see his favorite movie and then go do something as a family together. There's also hundreds of games available at wall mart and other shops that you can play together as a family.

I'll be in a similar situation as my baby's due a week after my daughter's 5th birthday!

We usually do a leisure centre party, soft play with bouncy castle etc. She invites children from nursery of her choice and everything is done for you, entertainment, food etc.

Depends on your budget etc obviously but this is always a popular choice round here.

Ooh there is a play gym for kids nearish us!

Also we considered going up to seaworld up by edinburgh, as our friends from bulgaria will be here with their 2 kids.

Then doing maybe a family get together with a few games etc :)

Ooh there is a play gym for kids nearish us!

Also we considered going up to seaworld up by edinburgh, as our friends from bulgaria will be here with their 2 kids.

Then doing maybe a family get together with a few games etc :)

im gonna be in the same situation my daughters 7 on 8th may n bubs is due 12th very close!! we'll prob go out for something to eat n buy her a cake but she wants to go to lego land so we'll have to delay that for a few months n go in summer holidays sh understands n is more excited about being a big sister

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->