5th birthday party help???

mummy2anangel

Reaction score
hi every1 pretty random question but here goes im planning my little lads 5th birthday and want it to be really perfect for him ive booked a hall, a dj who plays games with them and stuff, a face painter and getting a professionally made cake, and gunna get sum pinyatas, thing is im now freaking out thinking whethere this is enough and if hell enjoy it as its the first party ive EVER thrown in my life just wanted some advice really and wanted to know what sorts of things to put in the party bags at the end and what foods to do lol any help appreciated thanks just want it 2 be perfect as weve all had a pretty crap year so far x

hey...dont worry ur party sounds GREAT :D

my son had a big party for his all his birthdays :haha:

his last one which was his 5th was a great time, we played pass the parcel, musical bumos etc,
we also had a chocolate fountain with strawberries, fudge, marshmallows, banana, etc the kids really loved it!!

with the party bags it depends on ur budget, i brought loadsa stuff from ebay, we had mimi connect 4 games, bouncy balls, wands for the girls, keyrings, also ebay sell labels tht fit round a 2 finger kit kat that u can have personlised..fab idea!!

mostly the kids just love to play & dance with there friends they will love it!!

food - i did pinwheel sandwiches, cut crust off bread, flatten with rolling pin, spread fillin on, then roll it up like a swiss roll an cut up, the kids loved these,
erm...carrot sticks, cucumber sticks, cheese cubes, grapes, crisps, cupcakes, cherry tomatoes, sausage rolls, pizza, cocktail sausages.

good luck & dont stress too much :hugs:

aw thank youur partys sound great and ill definately be pinching your sandwiches :) and ill be looking on ebay too thanks very much youd think it was a wedding reception or somethin the way im going on and ive got over 2months yet to sort it :) x

there is nothing better than being prepared..i had my party bags ready as soon as i had replies back lol

i love planning the kids parties, i also loved plannin my wedding reception as well, we had bubbles & pic 'n' mix sweeties :haha:
im a big kid arnt i?? lol

i hope u & ur 5yr old have a fab party!!!! u'll love it!!

thanks lianne, well its 31st july and ive already wrote all the invites n bought paper plates, cups etc hehe wot r we like really :) thx for ur input x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->