5th pregnancy or more for anyone?

mumoffive

Reaction score
Just wondered if birth worries you risk wise and excessive bleeding etc? It keeps cropping up in my head that the more babies you have, the more risk of womb rupture etc. Just wondering how you feel or if you are on your sixth pregnancy and had no problems with the others. It just plays on my mind!

I'm like you I'm on baby 6 and last lol never occurred to me with my last one i had no problems what so ever until midwife frightened me silly by going on about it with this one so a little nervous but sure we will be fine :) but I know people with more who have had no problems

Hi, this is my 6th pregnancy. To be honest I haven't really thought about it much, all my other 5 pregnancies & births have been fine so hopefully this one should be too. I do have to be consultant care because of this being my 6th & the higher risk of excessive bleeding. I've been told I will have to go on a drip after the birth to make sure my womb contracts properly. I'm sure everything will be fine for us, I just think the medical professionals would rather be safe than sorry x

Thanks for your replies. I am on my 5th pregnancy [ 6th baby ..i have older twins] and it reassures me im not alone :) Noone has said anything to me mw wise or doctors but i have read that it can cause issues. I have also had brilliant pregnancies before and births without any issues. Just hoping that this one, which is my last, will be the same. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->