5th round of TTC...9DPO and BFN!!! :(

VanessaG

Reaction score
Ugh i am soooooo frustrated. Im not trying to be negative, but im really losing hope here. This is my 5th round of Clomid 100mg on 3-7.

This is also my 1st cycle of getting a trigger shot. The Dr. Wanted to do an IUI, but had to cancel due to DH schedule, so i BD as much as possible. I got the shot Friday the 16th..BD that afternoon & used instead cup... Couldnt BD Sat cause DH was out of town and BD Sun night,monday,tue,wed...

Im pretty sure I ovulated Sat, the next day after the trigger shot due to my EWCM.
When the DR did the ultrasound, i had 2 follicles one on each side and she said they were great size and my lining looked great too

Ive been using preseed, instead cups, drinking grapefruit juice, pineapple juice, taking gufastian (i dont think thats how its spelled) sorry...AND clomid!!! I dont understand why this isnt happening, im so sad each month. I already took 2 dollar tree tests today, both BFN.

I just could use some advice,hope, baby dust, ANYTHiNG :)

When is AF due?

9DPO is still really early! I know its frustrating cuz we see ladies on here get BFPs at 9DPO all the time! I am currently 10 DPO myself and BFNs all around.

But, on the other hands, there are ladies here who get BFNs from 9DPO to 14DPO and even on and still end up getting their BFPs sometime later. So, don't lose hope yet! :) You still got some time for your BFP.

FX'd for you!

Oh hun thats still so early! Don't give up hope! *hugs*

You're doing everything you can be expected to do :hugs:

It will all pay off when your time comes to see those two lines :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583