5w 5days - More sick?

klsltsp

Reaction score
Hey ladies

Sorry I'm having a minor freak out today.. not sure why.. I feel like I should be more sick by now..

I think I may go get another beta today, my doc put in a standing order for up to 5 times, and I've gone 3 times so far :) I have a an u/s next week at 6+5 but I'm looking for some reassurance, after 3 losses since Aug 2013...

My betas to date have been
19 dpo - 1332
21 dpo - 2998 (doubling time of 40 hrs)
23 dpo - 5808 (doubling time of 48 hrs)

Sorry just needed to get that out... :) trying hard to relax...

Kim

Im same as you, 5+5,and havnt been sick yet,today is the worst Ive felt tho,be glad you arent sick yet,its awful when it starts!

thanks luna... I think it's one of those, you want to feel sick.. bu know how bad it is... I was really sick with both of my ds's so am waiting for it I keep saying that it reall kicked in at around 6 weeks... so I need to be patient.. lol... but after 3 losses it's hard :)

Hope that you are not too sick...

I know how hard it is after losses, trust me I do but I wouldn't stress I over a lack of sickness. You may be lucky and get none at all. Even if you had it in previous pregnancies. I've had losses where I've had little or no symptoms and I've had losses where I've had every symptom in the book right up to the loss. Your numbers are fab, and doubling nicely. I'd just try not to stress and enjoy the sickness free time for as long as it lasts. I've had HG this pregnancy and spent more time in hospital than out of it and if kill for a few sickness free days atm. Maybe you will be one of the lucky ones who escape it altogether :)

I keep hearing six weeks too.

I went for a scan last thurs at what dr said was six weeks, I knew I wasn't that far along though as I had long cycles and didn't ovulate till feb 20. So I think I was more like 5 weeks. So didn't see anything at the scan.

So now I'm probably 5 weeks 5 days. Felt some Nausea and had a bad headache last night. But no full on morning sickness yet.

maryanne.. poor you... I know that you're right, just needed to hear it again I guess :)
Hope you get a fe sickness free days soon :)

I know how you feel but I think it's coming for me as I've gradually gotten more symptoms especially these past few days where as previously I pretty much had no symptoms, I'm peeing a lot more, my boobs hurt like crazy and I'm pretty sure have grown a half a cup or more as they're spilling out of my dd bra! And I've been noticing feeling a lot more nausea each day!

With my son I didn't have any nausea however with this one I have had nausea the past 4/5 days but thankfully haven't been sick yet :)

same here 5+5 and have had barely any sickness, not been sick, have felt sick a few times but that's it, I am really tired though and boobs are tender, defiantly have less symptoms this time round then I did with my boys

My sickness started at 6w5d and hit me like a ton of bricks! Still get sick; it never stopped :(

Give it a few more days or weeks, you'll know soon if you're going to be one of those sick ones... Or maybe you'll get lucky and not get sick at all! (so jealous of those)

I'm sorry for your previous losses, but your betas look good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->