5W6D super forgetful

cce1127

Reaction score
Anyone else totally lost their mind? From losing my keys at work to scheduling a vet appointment for the next day and totally forgetting i ever made it 5 minutes later , I've lost my mind. I shampooed, then couldn't remember if i did or not. So i shampooed again. (I only know because my DH was there and asked why i did it twice.)

I went to the kitchen at work to make tea, then I set my cup down outside the ladies room and started chatting with someone on the way in. We were chatting when I left and I completely walked right past my tea (and the kitchen and ladies room are on a different floor than my office!) Total preggo brain moment!

I had the worst blond moment today...just glad no one else saw it...(I couldn't figure out how to open a box)

Haha I'm glad to hear I'm not alone. Today on the drive home from work i thought i was lost and not sure how i managed, then i recognized a house and realized i was right where i should be and in the right direction.

I also put all my stuff down to use the restroom (my keys were on a lanyard around my neck) and then walked by all my stuff and drove home. 2hours later i realized i left all my stuff at work and had to drive back to get it.

I feel like I'm working with 1/4th of a brain right now.

I'm a real movie buff! I love my movies and TV shows, but for the life of me this pregnancy I cannot remember a thing! I confused Land of the lost with Planet Terror! (Ones a comedy with Will Farrell, and the other is a zombie horror. I only remember cause my hubby had to explain it to me :haha: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->