5week and 4 days went hOspital yday

Chembolina

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Went hospital last night with pink spotting, stopped last night and I was examined and had my bloods done. Cervix is closed but my hgc is 55 wat are my chances when I go bk Thursday they will have doubled I had a mc in feb xx

I dont know if I am reading this right/ understanding but I know spotting early on can be very normal - I dont think you will know for sure until you have more blood drawn - can they see you sooner to ease your mind? What did they say after your exam last night? Best wishes to you, praying you have a sticky little bean in there.

hi i went to the hospital last week and had light spotting, cervix was closed and i was booked in for an early scan but had to wait until 11.11.11 till the baby was 6weeks as you cannot see the baby on a scan until 6 weeks. but sadly i misscaried and it was confirmed at the scan i hope you have good news and everything is fine xxx

Hi I misscarride yesterday. My 2nd one docs will not investigate me untill I miss carry a 3rd time x

i also went to docs yesterday with spotting. i an 5 wks 4 days today. did they order an ultrasound on you??? i did not get good news at all from mine. i would ask for an ultrasound to ease your mind, but spotting in early pregnancy is completely normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->