5weeks and bleeding =( update mc confirmed

ciz

Mum to 2 girls and boy.. bub #4 due December 2023
Reaction score
ergh i cant believe im typing this again... woke up this morning went for a pee, wiped and soon woke up seeing bright red blood. wiped again and then it was brown. its not a lot sort of spotting/light. had no cramping first time seeing the bleed but now couple hours on the cramps have started. ive put a pad on and nothing seems to be going on it. its only really coming out when im on the toilet and its red again with little tiny bits of lining?
have the doctors appointment at half 2 doubt theyll be able to do much. hope i get bloods or ultrasound. this is my 4th cp in row if ive lost this one =( =(

Oh hun. You must be so worried. It might still be implantation. But you wont knpw till a scan I guess :-( can you get an epu appointment?

im hoping the doctor will book the appointment at epu just really hope i wont have to wait ages. xx

I hope the dr will sort a scan for you hun, keeping everything crossed for you xxx

I had pretty much exactly this at 13 weeks. It actually turned out everything was fine. Fx they can get you in for a scan soon and everything is okay. :)

Well she did nothing. Just checked my belly. Basically was told to rest and wait it out and hope the pregnancy sticks. And try not to pick up 16month old too much - like thats going to happen. Don't feel any better. Just a utter waste of time.

Sorry you didn't get much help at the doctors, even if she had made an appointment at epu it would've helped put your mind at ease. Is there any chance you could phone them yourself just to see what they say? Has your bleeding calmed down any?

i dont think so they only take referrals from the doctor.

the bleeds gotten alittle stronger more dark red now. but its still not staining my pad only when im on the toilet it comes out more. cramps still there but very mild.

I had bleeding on and off for a week while pregnant with my son. I believe it was during weeks 5 and 6 if I remember correctly because I had an early ultrasound with him at 7.5 weeks to check on the bleeding. Everything turned out ok and they couldn't find the source of the bleed. It freaked me out though. Sometimes it was enough to stain my underwear (I thought normal pregnancy spotting was only there when you wiped) and it was hard to tell if it was dark brown in color or dark red.

Nothing has soaked into my pads. Hadn't needed to change it only done it to feel fresher. It's only had alight staining. The bleed has kept constant 'flow' only showing when I'm wiping. Cramps have been all day. It's been dark red mainly the colour. Something is telling me to keep positive so maybe all is ok, just wish I had that scan booked.

I had almost daily spotting from 3+6 to 6+1- about the same as what you're describing. Sometimes is would hit the pad and leave a quarter sized splotch, but most the time it was just when I wiped. Both OB and perinatologist said that's just how implantation bleeding is for some folks. Baby is measuring fine with strong heartbeat and I have't had any more bleeding in a few weeks, so it seems to just be one of those things.

For the time being, I'd just think of it as baby settling in nice and deep, and hooking into your blood supply. All important things than need to happen and that often do cause a little spotting for some women.

I'll be thinking good thoughts for you. <3

So woke up this morning still nothing on the pad but went to loo and it was really thick dark red with little bits of tissue. Sorry if that's tmi. Still cramping so I've rang the doctors again to see me as I think I really need to know what's going on now.

Have you heard anything back from your doctor yet? If not really push for an appointment at the epu, for reassurance to put your mind at ease. Fingers crossed everything is ok, let us knowx

Finally a doctor who wants to find out what's going. I got a scan tomorrow morning. But I just went to loo and I'm sure I've just passed the pregnancy as a big clot of something came out and it would explain the cramps getting stronger. So I think it's done but will no for definite tomorrow

[URL=https://s1115.photobucket.com/user/chrissy19881/media/20150609_131431.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k541/chrissy19881/20150609_131431.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

So this is today's test. So I will test in few days should get lighter if it's finished.

Right has anyone else experienced this. My bleed started yesterday and carried on during today but it seems to have tailed off alot now to spotting? It's still bright red but very very little amount and my cramps have disappeared?

Right has anyone else experienced this. My bleed started yesterday and carried on during today but it seems to have tailed off alot now to spotting? It's still bright red but very very little amount and my cramps have disappeared?

oh ciz I'm sorry that you're going through this, but I'm afraid I can't help as I never had bleeding with my first pregnancy, neither with this one. Why don't you go to ER and have them get an ultrasound for you? at least you'll know then the cause of bleeding and relax. hope everything goes fine with you

Got 1 booked tomorrow lovely =) just wondered if anyone else had experienced a similar bleed x

I started bleeding on saturday and then got heavier sunday and passed a clot and within about 2hrs of passing the clot all the bleeding tailed off to spotting and I haven't bled since. The hospital told me I most likely lost the baby but I felt he was wrong. I had a scan yesterday at my drs and she said it was inconclusive so had bloods and get the results today how ever I barely slept last night from the need to throw up and have barely been able to eat today as just the thought of food id enough to make me want to run to the toilet so I am guessing I am still pregnant.
Do you feel pregnant? Is the test you took lighter or still the same? I hope all is ok for you hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->