5wks and pulling muscles

Moulder86

Fiancé & mum to one
Reaction score
Evening all just wanted to get an opinion, when I stretch be it laying down or sitting then moving to pull myself up I get a pulling pain down under my belly at the top of my lady bits (I'm a big girl with a big belly anyway).

I was just wondering if this could be pregnancy related or something else and if it is should I be worried?? I know probably nothing but getting paranoid. Xx

Evening all just wanted to get an opinion, when I stretch be it laying down or sitting then moving to pull myself up I get a pulling pain down under my belly at the top of my lady bits (I'm a big girl with a big belly anyway).

I was just wondering if this could be pregnancy related or something else and if it is should I be worried?? I know probably nothing but getting paranoid. Xx

I get that too when I get up to fast but it is more on my sides I'm assuming its normal. Unless you are doubled over because it hurts then I would call the doc

On occasion it's painful only to the point you kinda go ahhh when it happens. I'm off to drs tomorrow anyway so I shall ask. Thank you for replying happy healthy 9 months x

On occasion it's painful only to the point you kinda go ahhh when it happens. I'm off to drs tomorrow anyway so I shall ask. Thank you for replying happy healthy 9 months x

Thanks! You too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->