5wks and still poas!

RedheadBabies

Expecting #3!
Reaction score
Hi everyone -
I had a miscarriage with my first pregnancy in January, so I'm poas'ing like crazy to check for line darkening. I had blood work done Friday, and am having it done again Monday to check my levels. Will hear results Tuesday. Anyone else still peeing for change?:haha:

I have attached my sequence of tests. The bottom one I just took about an hour ago after drinking a lot of water, the one above that, 2 days ago, and then one above that was probably 3 days before that. The first one I took either 8 or 11 dpo... I think I O'd 5/15, tracker says 5/18.

I guess I keep peeing for reassurance, because I really have no symptoms. One sore spot in my boob (which is always sore during AF), and mild cramping here and there. Hoping it's just that I'm early on, and maybe I'll be be bent over the porcelain throne in a week or two!!

Attachments

• IMG_3903.jpg
    IMG_3903.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 92
Those lines are definately getting darker!!!
Looks like you will have a happy and healthy baby in 9 months!!!
Congratulations!!

i did the same with my son after a mc i wanted to at least make sure the lines were getting darker all the timex

congrats x

now stop testing cos lines WILL get lightier then u will freak out like i did :haha:

Congrats on your BFP those lines look great. Now stop peeing on those sticks, ur pregnant.
A pos test is no indication of a healthy pregnancy believe me, I peed on sticks until the bitter end.
Congrats again hun and stop wasting ur money poas and go and buy some Mat clothes and cute little onsies for ur lo!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure you will feel reassuringly rotten in 1-2 weeks or so....!! 5 weeks usually no symptoms...I am 8 and a half, and symptoms came suddenly at almost 7.

Congratulations I do this with every pregnancy :blush: lovely lines

Glad to hear I'm not alone...and thank you for all of the encouraging words. I have to say, the only thing internet related I've ever considered myself to be addicted to was facebook; however, I am definitely addicted to BnB!! So many great women in one place that understand your fears and excitement. I love it here.:) Thanks everyone!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"