• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

5yr old has started wetting herself and the bed again, HELP!!!

LittleLady04

Mum of 4
Reaction score
Hi, I was wandering if anyone else has experienced this??? My daughter has been dry in the daytime since she was 2 and a half and has been dry at night for over a year. But this last week she has been wetting herself a few times a day and has wet the bed 3 times in the last week. Last night I didn't let her have anything to drink too close to bedtime, yet this morning the bed was soaked!!! Everyday last week she came home from school and said she had wet herself a little bit!!
Can anyone help me??? I'm starting to get concerned xxx

not much help hun but i would take her to the doctors she might have a infection meaning she cannot hold it

Is there anything upsetting her? or is she worried about something? any changes at home? if not i would also see a doctor about it x

No, nothing worrying her and no changes at home or school. I will take her to the Doctors to rule out infections too. I mentioned it to one of the Mums after school and she said her daughter had had a few accidents lately too, but she isn't enjoying school so she thinks it down to that. My daughter LOVES school so it can't be the same for her. Thanks for the replys xxx

My 5 year old had this problem over xmas-and like you i was thinking 'oh no.....what on earth has caused this', going through everything that had happened, things at school, home, change of routine etc'.......im pleased to say it literally lasted 3 nights and im glad to say hasn't reoccured since....just to let you know it really could be just a little phase..... x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"