6+4 symptoms intermittent

lauraloo24

Reaction score
Is it normal for symptoms to come and go early on? I haven't been getting a lot of symptoms apart from a bit of nausea first thing in the morning and tender bbs in the evening. But yesterday I just felt totally fine? Breasts weren't really sore all day. This morning they're not that bad either. I'm not having a scan till 8 weeks and just so worried that something's wrong, just looking for reassurance really?

I'm in the same boat and I'm pretty on edge. Yesterday I felt rough all day, today I've woken up feeling not too bad. I had a mmc in Feb so I'm pretty worried this time around. With my mmc my symptoms tapered off and didn't come back so I'm really hoping I feel crappy later on today. I've certainly seen loads of cases where people's symptoms have come and gone and everything's been fine. I am also going for a scan at 8 weeks although I'm tempted to bring it forward to next week. I'm 6+4 too!

I had a theory about this. You know they say that as the hcg levels get higher, it takes longer for the numbers to double? Well I was thinking that surely that would give our bodies more time to get used to symptoms before the hormone levels increase and symptoms set in again. So maybe a few days with decreased symptoms is possible before they increase again? Just an idea trying to be positive! It's my first pregnancy that has got this far so I don't know what is normal for me. I've not had cramping or spotting or anything so trying to be hopeful. You'll have to let me know how you get on and if you bring your scan forward. I have first midwife appt on Tuesday so will discuss my concerns then.

Mine were on and off until the last few days and now the nausea and tiredness has hit me these last couple of days. Its usually around the 6-7 week mark that the symptoms really start to kick in for most ladies. Then there are the lucky few who don't suffer at all. x

Hmm, there are a few of us then at the exact same date, 6w4, having intermittent symptoms. Mine seem to just be trading off and have been mild so far anyway. Hopefully we're the lucky ones and symptoms don't get worse in the next week! (Although I'll admit, more than 5 mins of nausea when I wake up would be reassuring)

Mine are exactly like yours are. I just constantly have symptoms on and off. At first, I thought that this was different than my pregnancy with my son. But I went back and read a journal I wrote about my pregnancy with him and sure enough my symptoms were on and off at the beginning.

I really can't remember exactly what the early stages were like with my on or daughter but I suspect it was the same. I really hate first tri! I felt awful again this afternoon so hoping that's a good sign, but feeling ok again now and bbs feel less tender. Oh to reach second tri!

How are you all today? I'm pleased to report I'm feeling rough, nausea and sore breasts have returned yay!

Yay! I'm feeling exhausted this morning, been lying on the sofa letting the kids watch tv all morning! Sore boobs moderate, mild nausea but just feeling icky.

Get nauseated lying on my right side, nipples are more tender again and plenty of random muscle twinges in my lower abdomen while dancing last night (friends' wedding). I'm also exhausted but I think being awake until 1:30 has something to do with that though.

Totally normal! I'm in the same boat, and was in my first pregnancy too (my little boy from that is currently scooting round the garden!). Seems symptoms don't kick off properly till about 8 plus weeks for a lot of women.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->