6+4weeks w/ cramping and bleeding

Tiny_pooh

Reaction score
Hello.
I got my faint bfp Feb. 24th and the 25th. I went to the clinic to confirm and they also gave me a positive n a due date. Everything seemed normal until yesterday at 6+3weeks. I had some light spotting n mild cramps that turned into bleeding and period like cramps while i was sittin in the ER. Docs told me it maybe too early to see baby on u/s and hcg levels are very low (154). Today i went to see an ob/gyn n they told me the same thing but ill have to come in tmrw to see if hcg levels double. ***im making this thread to keep faith & any pg stories similar that ended up successful can share. No negative comments please ***

How heavy was the bleeding? Sounds like it is just to early to know at this point. I pray it all works out for you. Keep us posted and keep a positive mindset, I know it's hard.

If you got your BFP 3 weeks ago, I think your hcg of 154 is very, very low. I'd love to be wrong, but I unfortunately think such a low number is indicative of your levels going down. Stay strong. :hugs:

How heavy was the bleeding? Sounds like it is just to early to know at this point. I pray it all works out for you. Keep us posted and keep a positive mindset, I know it's hard.

Its not heavy at all until i go to the bathroom. It seems like a lot in the toilet. I dont have to change my pad so often. N the cramping eased a bit.

Went to the ob/gyn today to get blood drawn to see my levels go up. I dont have sore bbs anymore but theyre kinda sensitive. Im fatigued, still have frequent urination, & headaches. Something is telling me my levels are going up n i pray they are. Gotta wait til they call me for my results

A level of 154 at 6 weeks is extremely low. Good luck for your next results.

Yeah 154 at 6 weeks is extremly low. From what I've seen from an HCG chart, your HCG should be between 1080 and 56500 at 6 weeks. You'd expect a HCG of 154 at around 4 weeks (mine was 124 at 4 weeks). I agree that with the HCG level being that low, you having AF-like cramping and bleeding doesn't sound good and would normally indicate that your HCG is declining.

at over 6 weeks, your hcg should be in the high thousands... i'm so sorry. i've had a miscarriage before too and it is really hard :(.

How are you doing today? Hope all is well.

Im feeling better. Cramping are mild instead of intense, still bleeding but not a lot. Im just waitin to get my hcg levels back from the ob monday. I still feel pregnant. Just praying my levels rise

At 6 weeks your levels should be higher than the 100's. I don't mean to sound like a negative nancy, but I think it could be a sign of a miscarriage :(. I hope everything comes out alright, but with the bleeding, cramping, the start of the disappearance of symptoms (breast soreness starting to go away), and the low HcG level, it's usually the sign of a miscarriage. I could be wrong, but I would suggest mentally preparing for it just in case. I've gone through this and as much as I wanted to believe my levels were going up, they didn't. But don't worry :), because usually if you have one miscarriage you'll more than likely carry the baby to full term the next time around. But we're all here for you if you need any support :).

I hope you get some answers tomorrow and can move forward one way or the other. Be sure they also check you for an ectopic on the outside chance there is a small rise in hcg (not a normal rise). Bleeding and low hcg can sometimes be from ectopic pregnancy although it's rare it's serious.

I hope everything goes well. i had 3 ms before getting preg again...im 6 week and 3 days with beta hcg of 2400. dont want to discourage you but be repared just in case it will be painful... if happens and you will get over ... we will be here foryou ...just in case. hugs hugs :X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->