M

mirakel

Hi ladies.
Its 3 1/2 weeks ago we tested positive.
Last period was on 15 juli.
Today i was at the er due to bleeding.
They saw an alive baby but small?
4mm.
Judging by my last period and ovulation i shoild be around 6+5 or 6+6.
The sac was apparently in size with the baby which is s good sign.
But measuring small.
So im wondering how big were your babies between 6+0 to 6+6?
Ive seen a lot of different info on internet but saw a chart that im around 6+3 with a fetus measuring 4mm but the dr said she could of measured wrong.
On sunday its four weeks since we tested positive.
Im just thinking shoulfnt a baby at that age be bigger?
Please share your measurements in week 6 with me.

I went in thinking I was 6+6 and baby measured 5+9 weeks and no heartbeat. I never had a period after my MC so I calculated from what I was sure is the date of conception. When I looked at my chart again I noticed the day I thought of as implantation day (it was horrible and painful) was almost 12 days away from conception. After that day I got my BFP. Since implantation can happen between 5-12 days and conception can take several days for some as well, that could mean some mothers could measure over a week off with late conception and implantation.
hoping this is what happened with me. :)

Attachments

• IMG_20150831_202708.jpg
    IMG_20150831_202708.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 5
Im just confused i mean my last period was 15 juli and on sunday its four weeks since we tested positive, shouldnt a baby be bigger by now?

I had a scan at 5+6 just looked at pic, states crown to rump measures 0.31cm, not sure if any help he's now a happy 3 yr old x

I didn't have my first scan until 10 weeks so don't know what baby was measuring at 6 weeks however early in pregnancy it is really hard to get an accurate measurement unless it's a realllllly clear picture with a really distinct edge to baby, I really wouldn't worry, I am sure the ultrasound tech would have told you if there was anything to worry about :)

It's so easy to measure incorrectly when they're that tiny. I measured 5+5 with my son when I should have been 6+3. All was fine.

Honestly, you could have implanted late too. When I went to have a dating ultrasound, I thought I should have been around 10 weeks but I was only 7+4 or 7+5. I just had an appointment earlier today, I'm 13+4 and the baby is growing at a good healthy rate and the heartbeat is good. They could have measured wrong too since the baby is so tiny at that age.

Im just confused i mean my last period was 15 juli and on sunday its four weeks since we tested positive, shouldnt a baby be bigger by now?

Positive using a hpt or hcg levels? Hcg levels can be positive 4 -7 days after conception. I got my first positive hpt about two weeks ago. And I was thought to be the same far along. So 4 weeks seems to early. That would make you over 8 weeks.

Late Implantation could totally be it if your due date was around April 20th.

Congratulations on you LO!

I also went in on what I thought was 6+6 and the baby was measuring 6+1. On my second US I measured right on target 8+4. My doc said in the early days it is really hard to measure exactly. I do not remember my first measurements, but did they give you an estimated week/day? Good luck!

Hi,
No they did not, but I found a chart online which said around 6+3.
Also normal due date is 20th April based on lmp and when I think I had ovulation which probably means my new due date is around 24th April.
I'm just wondering, worried about, what's up with this vaginal pain and bleeding.
Worried something is wrong as they couldn't see the reason why I was bleeding on the sonogram. They think it may be my cervix.

They couldn't see a bleeding from the inside of my vagina but it's coming from the cervix which means from the uterus or cervix but they couldn't see any bleeding present in the uterus.
Never had issues with my cervix before and they didn't say I need more investigation just to be happy some bleed during pregnancy and be happy baby is alive which we obviously are but also very worried about the pressure and pain I'm experiencing in my vagina and the bleeding.

Having contractions and a lot more bleeding. Think it's progesterone levels that are low, but they won't test me for it.
I feel like they have killed my baby.
The way this is going there's no hope for my baby as the bleeding keeps progressing, just a matter of time until the body manages to kill the baby by rejecting it.

I'm sorry about the bleeding, I hope it turns out to be nothing and baby is totally fine.

You and I have the exact same dates- LMP is July 15th. However, I have a 33 day cycle, which puts me 5 days behind. So my due date is April 25th. Longer cycle lengths could be a reason you measure behind.

Keep bleeding more and having contraction pains and bled some big clots.
Don't know why we are having problems keeping a baby now when I've had two healthy pregnancies before?!

Some women develop and estrogen dominance or problems with their pituitary gland/ prolactin after the first pregnancy, which means the body won't produce enough progesterone to keep following pregnancies.
Maybe taking progesterone from the start next time would help. I am so sorry they did not order more testing. My doctor at least prescribed progesterone after a bleed and I haven't bled in 4 days.
I would go in for and emergency scan, and if baby is still there and healthy ask to take progesterone.
Sometimes we get like a period from not high enough hormone levels and this can stop it.
Also, my cervix bled for 11 days with my first from irritation and it was a very healthy pregnancy.
Hoping for the best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->