6/7 DPO the wait is killing me

Readyfortwo

Reaction score
6/7 dpo and seriously can't stop thinking about it. I'm am in my 2nd month of trying TTC number 2. I don't remember being like this with my first! This time it torture.
Anyone else feel the same way?
Thought I had some "symptoms" on DPO 3-6 but nothing today. I use the word "symptoms" lightly because I know it could all be caused by other things. When do you ladies start testing? I know it's too early now but would appreciate anyone's advice. Everything online is so conflicting. But its so exciting and I can't wait!!

:hugs: The wait is ALWAYS the hardest for me. :blush: I'm not known for my patience though. I usually start testing around 7 DPO. Sometimes earlier. :) I know it's not realistic to get a + HPT that early, I think I mainly just like PoaS, also I test out my HPT batches to see if they are good or bad. :)

I don't like to test early, because seeing BFN's affect my mood quite a bit, and I don't like being cranky. When I first started TTC, I tested like a fiend...I've learned my lesson now and I'm going to wait until I miss AF or at the very earliest, only 1-2 days before I miss it.

Thank you so much! I'll wait a few more than test. It's just so hard!

I have irregular cycles so I start testing around cd24 and just continue every few days til AF, it's a nightmare but it's the only way I'd be able to date a pregnancy with having some 65 day cycles. I usually use IC's and then try a super drug own brand once or twice a month. Been ttc for over 6 months now it's a bit disheartening now but what can you do. I think many of us here are poas addicts lol!

I'm 8 dpo today but I had a real down day yesterday where I felt really really stressed about it! I had a mmc in early jan at 12 weeks and I've got obsessed with getting a bfp asap! Anyway I feel a bit better today.

I'm going to test on Friday so ill be roughly 10 dpo. With my last 2 pregnancies I've waited until 14 dpo but the way the days fall I'd like a glass of wine this weekend and won't if I'm preg.

Good luck x

I'm 8 dpo today but I had a real down day yesterday where I felt really really stressed about it! I had a mmc in early jan at 12 weeks and I've got obsessed with getting a bfp asap! Anyway I feel a bit better today.

I'm going to test on Friday so ill be roughly 10 dpo. With my last 2 pregnancies I've waited until 14 dpo but the way the days fall I'd like a glass of wine this weekend and won't if I'm preg.

Good luck x

Dospinkies I'm the same. I'm determined never to see another depressing BFN. Better starting AF.

Mrs w my testing is usually wine influenced too! I had a night out organised for Saturday but now it's cancelled I can wait til next week to test

:haha:

Thank you for you replies! I agree with all of you. It's hard to not test early. Today I am about 8 dpo and have had sort of a side stitch all day. Reminds me of ovulation pain and it's on the same side I believe I ovulated on. Not sure what it is. I might test in the morning but I might wait till Sunday.

I know how HARD it is to wait.I am 7Dpo today. I felt some cramping around 3-4dpo. Now I feeel nothing. it is hard not to speculate. However i will wait to test till I miss Af. The bfn just depresses me so much, i cant handle it.I would rather wait to receive AF. Hope for our bfp:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->