6-7 weeks pregnant and brown blood :(

Trying4first1

Mum to a miracle
Reaction score
I am 6+5 days pregnant today and i had some pink when I wiped. Now it had turned into brown blood with mild cramps :( I am worried that this is the end of the road already as I havnt had very strong pregancy symptoms. If so this will be my second MC in 8 months. I don't know why this is happening again!
I have an early scan booked for tomorrow morning which feels as if it's ages away. I just don't know what to do :cry:

I hope everything is okay and it's benign :hugs: Its a horrid place to be in xx

Thank you. I really hope so too. I'm not holding out much hope though as I feel that something isn't right. Seeing a heartbeat tomorrow would be a miracle however and I will be the happiest woman on this earth xx

Just relax and try to rest today If you can bec honestly there is nothing you can do. Hopefully it was just implantation bleeding comin out now. I've been told that happens even as late as 6 weeks. Best of luck tomorrow.

Just relax and try to rest today If you can bec honestly there is nothing you can do. Hopefully it was just implantation bleeding comin out now. I've been told that happens even as late as 6 weeks. Best of luck tomorrow.

Thank you. I am taking it easy today. Luckily work have been very good and they don't want to see me until Monday. Going to walk the dog in a bit as some air will do me good :) Trying to think positive now

Really keeping my fingers crossed for you, brown blood is old blood so keep that as a positive. I had brown spotting early preg last and was ok, midwife said it can be common.
Really hope you are ok xx

Try to rest today and fingers crossed you have good news tomorrow. As above said brown blood is old blood and it doesn't mean the end. On Monday I had bright red blood (like a period) and I was convinced my baby was gone, got a scan and everything was fine. Now have brown blood and another scan yesterday confirmed baby is still ok. There is hope even when you think things are at their worst, try to stay positive and please let us know how you get onxx

Thank you so much indi and williow . You both give me hope. I can't help but worry as my last MC before Xmas started like this. I just really hope it's not happening again. But like you say brown blood is old which is good news. DH cousin is a midwife as she said as long as it stays brown and cramping isn't severe try not to panic. I will keep you informed xx

I had brown and pink when I wiped for weeks 4-7. I was pretty sure that I was okay though. I got worried when I had red spotting at 8 weeks and went in for a scan. There was a good heartbeat and everything was normal for me, and I hope you get good news too.

The nurses were very reassuring, and told be that about 30% of women have some light bleeding, especially with their first baby. Better to get it checked though. :hugs:

I had brown and pink when I wiped for weeks 4-7. I was pretty sure that I was okay though. I got worried when I had red spotting at 8 weeks and went in for a scan. There was a good heartbeat and everything was normal for me, and I hope you get good news too.

The nurses were very reassuring, and told be that about 30% of women have some light bleeding, especially with their first baby. Better to get it checked though. :hugs:

I hope this is the case for me. Cramps are getting heavier now and I just don't feel pregnant anymore :cry:
If this ends well it will be a complete miracle. I don't know how I will cope with another loss x

Ahhh my mc started brown and i lost it . Iv had brown this time around and babys fine found a little sch . There could be a reason xxx

So sorry you're going through this! It could go either way. I had pretty strong Af cramps and a bit of brown bleeding at 9 wks but all was okay in the end- it was a subchorionic bleed. When I had my mmc I had red spotting and loss of symptoms. Wishing the best for you.

I've had good and bad endings to brown blood, I had a brown bleed with my youngest at 9 weeks and he's just perfect! Good luck with your scan xxx

Hi everyone. Thank you for your responses. I have had my scan, only a sac was found, no baby can be seen :cry: The sonographer said that it could be too early to see. I'm 6+6 but if I ovulated late it can put the date back by a week. On the other hand it could be non viable. There was a small bleed next to the sac but she said this isn't uncommon. She couldn't say either way so I have to go back in 11 days time. Deep down I think I'm going to miscarry due to lack of symptoms. Just feeling completely numb by the fact this is happening again. What are the chances of having two MC in a row!? I really thought that I had my rainbow :cry: xx

What are the chances of having two MC in a row!?

4% :( I'm so sorry. I won't try to reassure you with platitudes because I find them frustrating when I'm facing a threatened miscarriage. Just sending love and hugs xxxx :hugs:

Oh hun I have been wondering how you got on, I'm sorry to hear it wasn't the news you were looking for but you just never know. 11 days will feel like forever but just take one day at a timexx

Oh hun I have been wondering how you got on, I'm sorry to hear it wasn't the news you were looking for but you just never know. 11 days will feel like forever but just take one day at a timexx

Thanks willow. Oh it will feel like forever, but in my heart i feel like I am waiting for nothing as I know I have no baby. My pregancy symptoms are now almost non existent. My gut feeling is a blighted ovum. Just want this all to end now so I can get on with life. Let's hope me and DH are third time lucky xx

I'm so sorry, hun. I have had 2 MCs and a CP before my current pregnancy. One of my MCs was even further along than I am now. Starting a family can be a heartbreaking process.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->