6-7dpo

FutureMrs

Reaction score
Hi All! I am 6-7 DPO our first cycle trying.. We found ourselves pregnant in Jan unexpectedly but it ended in a chemical. This TWW is like being tortured so I am going to just test daily until a BFP or AF! Here's today's test at either 6-7dpo (+ovulation test Thursday night/Friday morning at 1am). Our BD timing wasn't the best unfortunately.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 34
I'm not seeing anything yet - but it's virtually impossible to get a BFP at 6/7dpo. Some women are just implanting then! Keep testing!! This could be your month!!

Hi Bella!! When do you suggest to start testing daily then? Am I way off? Lol :)

Hi Bella!! When do you suggest to start testing daily then? Am I way off? Lol :)

Haha no! You're just following the symptoms of your body! When to start testing....Hmm.... Well you're asking the wrong girl :blush: I'm a crazy Pee On A Stick addict!! And a lot of bnbers are too :)! I usually start testing around 8dpo (and by start testing I mean I pee on a zillion tests a million times a day!) and even then it's early.

I'll attach a chart for you - but if you want something more specific Google "countdowntopregnancy.com days past ovulation chart" and search around that website. (Don't think I can link on here) It has a lot of very specific charts for what days past O women got results, and even divides it up by brand!

Keep testing!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 31
I fucking love countdown to pregnancy! I love playing with the positive stats! Definitely check out that site.

I think I see a shadow of something on your test. Any symptoms yet?

I have been super symptomatic but I think it's all in my head honestly lol. Really sore boobs, with a heavy feeling, cramping, some nausea with a stabbing like pain on the left side and a lot of fatigue! We have a surprise 30th birthday this week so I'd love to know before that but I know that's not likely! Ill probably test daily because I have no will power. Hahah :)

I don't see anything *yet*! I think I got a not-so-faint positive around 10-11 DPO with DD. I don't think you're super far off. :haha:

BFN again today which I shouldn't be surprised by.. The TWW is such an emotional rollar coaster though, today I'm convinced I'm definitely not Prego

Is it weird to get an OPK like this 7-8 DPO?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 19
Normal. Some women always have a a darkish OPK line. I tend to get an LH surge right before my period, but I've also gotten them right before getting a BFP. Good luck!

Thanks Bella! AF isn't due until the 6th so hopefully that means a BFP is in the near future :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->