6 days DPO what are you feeling?

stellababy

Reaction score
I am from the WTT section but we were not that careful last week and now I think I feel some symptoms.. some pinching, sore boobs, a little of sore back.
What are you feeling at 6dpo?

Mainly pinching around ovaries, cramps & shooting pains in bbs. Tired as well.

I know I'm 7dpo but all I've been feeling since ov is pinching/stabbing pains and cramps!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/246197//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

5 dpo. My boobs are more sore than usual and it happened sooner than usual. I have had some pretty significant cramping as well. Not looking into it though because I have done this to many times before. Good luck

I've had mild cramping since 1 DPO. Feels like AF is coming.

Hey I'm 6dpo and the only symptoms I've had are hayfever, tiredness and acne. I didn't have any of these symptoms in the last 3 months tcc. So hopefully it's a good sign =)

Fx'd for the rest of you

5dpo and nothing:( boobs were a little sore but I think I had a progesterone surge at 2dpo which caused them and now nothing! Xxx

Today is 6 dpo and nothing new. Same sore breasts actually they dont feel as bad. Im getting impatient even though in the back of my mind I feel out just bc that's the way it always ends up. One day!

Same baby love always ends up same for us too but one day its gotta change right? I always feel out every month now! Xxx

I would hope so oasis, I am getting scared though. Fingers crossed

I know me too, as every month that passes my times running out:( xxxxx

I'm about 5 or 6 dpo and I do feel like im going to get AF (cramping/weird tugging-but it's not due until oct 9). I'm also exhausted due to insomnia-haven't slept a full night in the last few days.

7 dpo today and not feeling the symptoms anymore... but i am very very moody!

Have you been to the dr oasis?

Not yet, I keep putting it off hoping I won't need to but I think I will have to if I get another month with nothing. Had some kind of cramps tonight, more like twinges or stitch like feelings but I've had before and been nothing, also I had AF cramps started at 5 dpo in July, til 8 dpo then got my faint bfp on 10 dpo and that was a cp, trying not to read into anything:) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->