6 days late and another negative test couldnt feel more down :(

nic_ttc_no3

Reaction score
Morning everyone

I posted yesterday saying i had been taking pregnacare conception for 4 weeks always have 21 day cycles without fail we had done 3 tests but during day and they were - so agreed to do one this morning.

Well that's negative too.... Starting to believe im now one of these women that ends up with messed up cycles taking them.

I don't have a clue if i O this month and need someone to help me and give me advice on how to make one of them charts.

Im a healthy person not overweight etc with a 8year old and 3 year old already we desperately want #3 before my partner turns 30 next year..... Feel so depressed as this is our 7th month trying.

Any ladies in my boat or has been lately???

Nic Xx

I have heard pregnacare does mess up some womens cycles.

im in a similar boat! Im 14dpo today (I usually have a 17day LP) I usually start spotting today. So keeping fingers crossed. If I dont get my bfp this cycle it will have been a year ttc number 2 :( DH is 28 (29 in july) and we desperately want number 2 before he turns 30. Then we want 1 more after that, but im only...23 lol so we have loads of time there. Probably aiming to have a similar age gap between 2 and 3 (about 3.5 years if I get pregnant this cycle)

This is the first cycle ive really had a chance. I had my implant removed 17 april last year and had a 134 day cycle, then 2 anovulatory cycles of 52 and 45 days. Then I had a 21 day cycle and a 23 day cycle where I missed my O, and then a 23 day cycle where I discovered (too late) that I O stupidly early. And then this cycle we managed to BD on CD 4 and CD6 which was O day. And then cd7 for luck lol

keeping fingers crossed for you :)

Oh god i couldn't imagine having a 134 day cycle that must of been a nightmare for you.

I have stopped taking pregnacare as of yesterday and im going to nip into Sunday chemist today to speak to pharmacist see if they have any advice.

I think because we want one before his 30th its adding that bit more pressure which will not be helping.

I never had any of this with my other two i just stopped pill and couple month later got my + so its very wearing.

With me usually only having 21 day cycle i.don't know if that's why we havent been lucky yet :/

Hope you get your + soon keep me updated Xx

DD was conceived while DH and I were living in completely different countries lol. I had a month long holiday to the uk to see him, we used condoms and I had to leave early as my dad had a heart attack so it ended up as 3 days of DTD after my AF (so CD 8, 9 and 10) using condoms, and I got pregnant lol. So I really had no idea it could be so difficult.
I had 35 day cycles before DD and now I have 23 day cycles, with O on day 6 so my LP is just fine :) as long as you O before CD 9 you should be just fine! :)

My poor DH has loads of pressure too. I wanted my second by now. My friend started trying for her 2nd 2 weeks before me,and she now has a 3 month old. So the more I see them the more depressed I get about it. But ive said as long as I have my 2nd before DD turns 4 (August 2015) ill be happy.

FX for you!

I would say it's a good thing that your cycle is longer this month, and if you get af in the next few days that would be great as it would give you a 28-29 day cycle right?
If you are having 21 day cycles you probably aren't having a long enough luteal phase. So the pregnacare might be helping.
I have a similar situation as was due af yesterday but no sign of it and got negative tests. My cycles have been 26 days so a bit short really x

My AF is on her way :( 20 day cycle this month, but exactly 14dpo, so LP is still ok. Just really down now as on the 17th its exactly a year since we started trying :( sigh

Tootyfruity i.hope your right i have stopped pregnacare after speaking to pharmacist today and just taking folic acid for moment.

Destiny sorry to see ur AF is on way i have fx for u to get your little one soon.
Im from UK so is my partner i feel so selfish at minute as my sister doesn't want me having a bump for her wedding June 2015 but my partner turns 30 September 2015 so im not putting my family on hold for wedding and was hoping to concieve before now so baby will be here before her wedding Xx

When my husband and I were trying for #2, we didn't use OPK's.. we just BD'd as often as we could. I started testing a few days before my period was due and kept getting BFN's. I tested up until I was a week late and gave up since I had spent about $100 in pregnancy tests (didn't know about internet cheapies 5 years ago) and knew that, if I wasn't getting a positive by then, then I just wasn't pregnant and my body was playing a huge prank on me.

So I stopped testing on Thursday and just enjoyed my weekend. Come Monday, I decided 'what the heck' and bought another pack of first response tests.

Pregnant.

Apparently I ovulated a lot later than normal because I didn't get a positive until I was *11* days late.

There's still hope. :hugs:

Bdb84 omg thank you for that message i have gave up hope this month tbh and my mood is ridiculous but you saying that has brought back the slightest bit hope and picked me up.

Obviously i wont get my hopes up too much but would be lovely just to.know it hasnt messed my cycle up at moment cause that will hurt more not knowing when i will get back to normal x

Really bad what feel like left ovary pain today what is going on grrr this is so Frustrating Xx

:hugs: I had the same kind of pain yesterday and today. I'm still a week out from AF, but that wench better not come early just to spite me.

Bdb84 hopefully its implantation for you i have everything crossed.

Its horrible the aches always there but now and again a sharp pain hits and i nearly dropped to floor with it earlier Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->